64

A few days after Brian proposed to Nikita, they invited everyone over to announce their engagement. And of course everyone was happy for them like they figured they would be.

Anthony noticed Nikita standing by herself so he took that moment to talk to her especially without Brian around, just in case.

"So either he knows and doesn't care or you didn't tell him. But I mean honestly he has no right to get mad anyways, because he's done things behind your back and you forgave him." He said lowly into her ear as he stood behind her which caused her to instantly turn around and look at him confused.

"What in the world are you talking about?" 

"About us." He smirked with a small shrug of his shoulders.

"Us? The fuck? There is no us." She furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Never has and never will be so I don't know what the fuck you're thinking." She doesn't even know why he would make something like that in the first place, she's never given him any indication she wanted him like that.

It was then his turn to look at her confused, "So you don't remember the night you jumped my bones?" 

"I did no such thing!" She gasped out with wide eyes.

She didn't cause she would never do something like that willingly. She didn't see him like that for one and for another she was with Brian. And just because he cheated on her, she wouldn't stoop that low and do the same thing as a payback.

"Hmph really? So you don't remember that night that I fixed your car, we got to drinking afterwards and you started falling asleep on the couch so the gentleman I am, I carried you to bed but you wouldn't let me go and you started kissing me. We then had hot passionate sex." He smirked. 

She stared at him with a confused expression as she thought about that night. There was no possible way, she remembers dreaming about doing that stuff with Brian but she knows obviously nothing happened with Anthony because she woke up and she was fully clothes.

"You're bullshitting, if that happened then how the hell did I wake up with clothing on? Tell me that." She scoffed out as she crossed her arms.

"Because I put your clothes back on duh. I figured I'd let you have some dignity left when you woke up the next day." 

"Are you fucking kidding me?! No, I was so drunk and out of it that you...you took advantage of me, you asshole." She groaned out and smacked him as she yelled "You're a piece of shit you know that!" She knew she needed to get away from him, but as she turned to storm off, she got light headed and then all of a sudden everything went black.

~~~~~

As Brian stood there talking to Matt, he heard Nikita yelling so as he looked over to see why his girl was yelling, he saw her smack Anthony.

"What the hell?" He asked but it also made him smirk to see her smack someone like that. 

"What happened?" Matt asked as he looked towards the direction that Brian was looking because he heard the smack sound before he had even turned his head, but he also heard Nikita raise her voice at him too.

"Nikita just smacked Anthony and I'm about to go find out why." It had him confused as to what Anthony said or did for her to even do that to him since she wasn't the type to hit someone unless provoked.

But as he was walking towards them, her eyes closed and started going towards the ground but thanks to Anthony she didn't hit the ground because he caught her in time.

"Shit!" Brian's eyes got wide as he dropped his beer and rushed to her. "What the fuck happened?!" He groaned out as Anthony laid her down on one of the lounge chairs and so Brian dropped to his knees beside her.