Nikita woke up and noticed it was morning so she quickly sat up. Once she noticed Brian no longer in the room, she let out a sigh.

"Was everything real or did I dream it all?" 

Which wouldn't have been the first time she dreamt of having sex with someone, especially him. She then ran her hands down her face trying to wake myself up more.

Just then her phone started ringing so she quickly got out of bed to answer it and noticed it was her dad calling and of course about that same time she realized she was naked which made her smirk that she was in fact not dreaming about last night.

"Hey dad, I'm awake." She said into the phone as she noticed the note.

"Okay just making sure, we're leaving soon so make sure you're ready."

"All right, I will make sure I am." She told him as she began to read the note.

Nik
Didn't want to seem like a jackass & just leave without saying anything but didn't want to disturb you neither. You looked so peaceful sleeping.
Was going to put my number in your phone but it was locked.
Anyways here's my number.
I had a blast with you maybe we could do it again ;-p
Syn aka Brian

"Nikita are you still there?"

"Hm? Yeah I'm still here, did you say something?" She asked as she gathered up her shower stuff because she wanted to take a shower before she got onto the bus, especially after last nights activity.

"Yeah, I asked if you had fun last night."

"Oh, yeah I had a blast. But anyways, dad I'm going to get off here so I can take a shower and finish getting ready. I was just getting ready to get into the shower when you called actually."

She let out that lie because she didn't want to let him know that she was still asleep since she wasn't sure if had tried calling her more than once.

"Okay, sorry sweetheart. Well quickly take a shower and join us downstairs for breakfast because we're not sure if or when we'll stop for lunch."

"All right, I'll be down as soon as I can."

After we hung up, she grabbed her stuff and went to the bathroom. But as she was in the shower, last nights events kept playing in her mind. Biting her bottom lip, she rubbed her hand down her upper body and brushed it between her legs. Leaning against the wall and propping her foot up on the side of the tub, she began pleasuring herself as she used her other hand to knead her breasts as she thought of Brian.

"Mm." She hummed out quietly as she rubbed her fingers on her mound before sliding them into herself. "Shit, Syn." She then leaned her head back against the shower wall.

Thrusting her fingers in and out of herself while she rubbed her palm on her mound at the same time and played with the nipple of her right breast.

"Oh, fuck." She moaned out as she moved her hand faster between her legs.

As soon as she was satisfied, she slowly pulled her fingers out then began washing herself up.

~~~~

"Brian! Dude! Wake the fuck up!" Johnny yelled as he clapped his hands close by Brian's head.

"I'm awake, I'm awake." He grumbled, "Fuck, what time is it?" He asked as he rubbed his palms over his eyes to wipe the sleep from them. 

"It's 8, get up man. We're leaving in roughly an hour and a half or so but in the meantime, we're going down for breakfast, you coming down?"