11

Later that night, as everyone laid in their bunks, Nikita laid in hers and couldn't fall asleep. And it wasn't because of the bunk nor it being a different bus. Nope it was because someone was snoring fairly loudly.

So she laid there tossing and turning as she tried falling asleep while also trying to ignore the sounds but obviously was having no luck.

Groaning to herself, she decided she was going to get up and get herself something to drink, maybe that'll help.

Although what would help is to put a pillow over the person's face but she knew the others would not appreciate that.

So she climbed out of the bunk, fixed her clothing then walked towards the front, making sure she took light steps so she wouldn't wake anyone even though she didn't know how they could even sleep but at the same time she figured they were probably use to hearing the snoring.

~~~~

As Brian was laying there, he could tell someone walked by since the curtains to his bunk moved slightly so he peaked out and noticed it was Nikita which made him smile some. At least he wasn't the only one that couldn't seem to sleep.

Usually he could but tonight he was having a hard time staying asleep. He figured maybe some company could help them both so he quietly got up and went to the front where she was.

"Can't sleep either huh?" He asked in a whisper.

"Nuh uh." She sighed shaking head, then downed the rest of her water and set the cup in the sink.

"Yeah me either." He walked up and began massaging her shoulders, starting on the the outside part and working his way towards her neck. "Maybe a good massage like this will help. I mean it helped me earlier, I was frustrated, got a great massage, in more ways than one, so I was able to play a fantastic show." He smiled as he kissed the edge of her ear.

"It definitely feels good." She nodded slightly. "Can never go wrong with a good massage."

"No, you can not. So, why can't you sleep?" He asked as he continued to work on her shoulders.

"Not quite sure, I think a lot of it has to do with whoever is snoring. They need some of those nasal strips, they work wonders." She giggled quietly.

"Ah yes." He chuckled with a nod, "Its probably either one of the Barry's, which I'm guessing Matt, or could be the other Matt doing it. You get used to hearing it after a while and able to drown it out."

"It's quite amusing how there's two Matt's in this group. How do you guys call them out and get the right one?"

"Ah, easy, a lot of times if we want Matt Barry, we'll call him M.B. and then the other Matt we'll either call out Sanders, Shadows or even Shads." He explained as he leaned his backside against the counter next to her.

"Makes perfect sense." She smirked with a nod as she faced him more, "So anyways, what about you? Why can't you sleep?"

"It's not really I can't fall asleep, it's more of, I can't stay asleep. Which is unusual for me." He shrugged his shoulders, "Especially after a show. Which I need to be sleeping because I've got to get my beauty sleep." He joked out as he ran the back of his fingers under his chin as he playfully batted his eyelashes.

"Sorry, no matter how much beauty sleep you get, it's not going to help you cause you'll always be ugly." She joked back as she patted his chest but pulled her hand back because it was like electricity ran through her as soon as she done that.

"Why you little." He gasped, trapping her between his body and the counter then started tickling her.

"Brian!" She yelled in a whisper as she squirmed, she was trying her hardest to keep quiet so that she wouldn't wake anyone up but it was really hard, "Stop!"