Chapter 1

Chapter One

March 11, 22××.

The end is coming.

Since then, the entire Blue Star has collapsed.

There may be something wrong with the place where Ye Chulan landed.

into the night.

The apocalypse after nightfall became even colder. Under the shimmering crescent moon, the dilapidated and dilapidated buildings looked like ferocious monsters, accompanied by the roar of zombies.

Abandoned vehicles can be seen everywhere on the city roads, slanting and turning sideways, the blood has already dried up, and there is a stench.

"Hula-la! Hula-la!"

The wind suddenly blew, and the broken windows were slapped with a "squeak" sound.

A blue light suddenly appeared on the street, faintly forming a door.

Ye Chulan walked out of it.

As soon as she came out, she could not help frowning when she smelled the stench and blood in the air.

Behind her, the blue light gate slowly dissipated.

The fresh human flavor attracted the sleeping zombies.

Before Ye Chulan had time to look at the surrounding environment, a zombie with a ferocious face rushed forward, waving its sharp claws.

She turned her body slightly, raised her foot and kicked the zombie away. The huge impact made the zombie back and forth, knocking down several zombies.

"Ho ho!"

The zombie still did not give up and rushed towards the only fresh flesh and blood on the whole street.

Ye Chulan waved her hands, raised her eyes to stare at the group of zombies rushing towards her, and rushed away with the force of the impact. The wind was blowing under her feet, and she jumped a foot high out of thin air.

Then, she kicked the zombie's head away, flew to the second floor with her strength, and jumped in through the open window.

"Ho Ho!"

A group of zombies remained, howling helplessly, looking for a little bit of popularity left in the air.

After Ye Chulan fell into that bedroom, her spiritual consciousness spread out, covering the entire city in an instant.

In the whole city, except for her, there was no one there, only groups of zombies wandering the streets extending in all directions.

She was silent.

Ye Chulan was wearing an ancient costume that didn't match the whole city, a long black dress with a belt of the same color tied around her waist.

"The time is not right." She affirmed, then untied her belt, took out the set of clothes that she had sealed in the storage bracelet, and quickly changed into it.

A simple sportswear, this suit is in line with this world.

Ye Chulan looked at the bedroom she was in, then opened the door and walked out. In the living room, there were still a lot of dried and blackened bloodstains, and the items were randomly dropped on the floor, showing that the owner was in a hurry before leaving.

A calendar board fell on the floor, and it was written: March 22××.

She came to the kitchen and turned on the faucet, but no water came out.