Chapter 43

Chapter Forty-Three

    After the end of the world, the four seasons are not very clear.

    As the year approaches, the weather is often hot and cold.

    The central base issued an invitation, and the leaders of the three major bases in Oasis, Southwest, and Haikou responded by sending some supernatural beings to participate in the exchange meeting.

    It's a good name, exchanging feelings and exchanging skills in using abilities.

    The official invitation of the base will naturally not let the superhumans from the other three major bases spend half a month's journey to the central base to participate in this exchange meeting.

    The head of the central base directly issued an order to send helicopters to personally pick up the superhumans from the other three major bases and send them to the base.

    It is naturally faster to fly directly from the air than to go through the winding road on the road and make a long detour.

    Just two days after the news of the exchange meeting was released, the first batch of supernatural beings from the Oasis Base, the Southwest Base, and the Haikou Base had already been brought to the Central Base.

    The supernatural beings in the other three major bases, after coming to the central base, marveled at the rapid development of the central base. The outer third ring and inner third ring are almost the same as the capital before the end of the world.

    Naturally, other supernatural beings had heard about the name of the special operations team for a long time, and applied to visit the special operations team's station.

    In recent days, Ye Chulan often saw strange faces in the special operations team, led by Chen Xuanbei, wandering around the special operations team station.

    On this day, Ye Chulan came to Xu Tianyi's office and asked Lin Weiwei to ask Xu Tianyi for a few days off.

    The superhumans from the other three major bases came to the central base and went to visit the special operations team, including the superhumans from the oasis base.

    Most of the supernatural beings who can be sent to the central base to participate in this exchange meeting are people who are extremely trusted by the top leaders in the base.

    The leaders of the major bases are not stupid. They have to ensure that their superhumans will not be bribed after they arrive at the central base and see the prosperity and benefits of the central base. They even have to report all the information to them on a regular basis. .

    And Lin Weiwei didn't want to see the supernatural beings related to the oasis base and Lucheng at all. She also didn't want Lu Cheng to know that she was in the central base now.

    Although the base chief of a large base would generally not run to other bases regardless of his own safety, no one could guarantee that Lu Cheng would go crazy.

    After all, he is the kind of lunatic who can desperately want to snatch Lin Weiwei even though she has a boyfriend.

    Before the end of this exchange meeting, and before the supernatural beings from other bases left the central base, Lin Weiwei had decided that he must go out less to avoid being seen by the supernatural beings from the oasis base.

    After Ye Chulan and Xu Tianyi asked for leave for Lin Weiwei, seeing that Xu Tianyi still had things to do, she quickly left the office.

    In the corridor outside the office, Ye Chulan turned a corner and happened to meet Chen Xuanbei visiting the special operations team with a few supernatural beings from other bases.