Chapter 70

Chapter Seventy

    central base.

    Ye Chulan sat at the desk and reached out to pick up the notebook Tang Feijue left behind. This notebook is covered with powerful lightning abilities, which is nothing to her.

    Tang Feijue's lightning power has reached the seventh level, coupled with his strong spiritual power in his past and present lives, whether he is a human or a zombie, he is a person who can walk sideways outside the base.

    In this notebook, Tang Feijue wrote down everything he experienced in his previous life.

    Zombies besieged the city, the five-year-long War of Dawn, humans drove the zombies into the abyss in the northwest. The ensuing changes of the supernatural beings, until the blue star went to destruction.

    In addition, Tang Feijue also mentioned the master of the abyss, her senior brother, Ji Yuebai. In the previous life, Tang Feijue had never met her, but Ji Yuebai.

    Tang Feijue guessed in his notebook: [In my previous life, I didn't participate in the 'Tracing the Ancients' project, but I guess, you should gain a lot from this operation. In the previous life, behind the victory of the Battle of Dawn, there should also be the impetus of the Lord of the Abyss. You once told me his name. 】

    【The Lord of the Abyss, Ji Yuebai. ]

    [I don't know what will happen to me next, so I dare not stay here, so I can only leave the base. If... I can still retain my consciousness, maybe I will go to the Northwest Abyss to have a look. 】

    【Treasure. 】

    Ye Chulan calmly read all the content left by Tang Feijue, and finally she gently closed the notebook and left Tang Feijue's room.

    In the corridor, Cheng Lin, Xiao Ci and the others greeted Ye Chulan when they saw Ye Chulan coming out of the room. They were all waiting for Ye Chulan.

    Cheng Lin asked with a worried face: "Did the boss say something?" "

    He told you to stay in the base and don't be hurt by the zombies. He will come back after going out for a while." Ye Chu Lan said.

    "Go out for a circle?" Cheng Lin thought about this sentence, and subconsciously said: "How far is this circle?

    " After it's over, he'll be back."

    Ye Chulan closed her eyes and detected it with her spiritual sense. At the same time, the sirens in the central base sounded again.

    She saw zombies outside the base pouring towards the central base continuously. It was densely packed, and the heads were all black.

    This will be the most powerful attack of the zombies, and it may also be the last attack.

    Before Cheng Lin could react, Ye Chulan opened his eyes and said softly, "The zombie siege has begun again." As

    soon as the alarm sounded, the central base immediately reacted, reacted quickly, and launched a counterattack. According to rough statistics, the number of zombies attacking this time is probably more than hundreds of thousands.

    "Dididi!"

    "The first line of defense, hold on!"

    The central base quickly issued an order to let all survivors retreat to the second ring outside the base and guard the line of defense. The loud sounds of battle covered up the panicked screams and chaotic footsteps in the base.