Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    In the twilight of the morning.

    The base chief's office.

    The head of the base came early in the morning from the place of residence. When he arrived at the office, he saw only one person sitting on an office chair with his back to him, and another person was standing in front of the office window.

    "Who are you? How dare you break into a key office area?" The base chief scolded angrily.

    Xu Tianyi turned the office chair, raised his hand and threw out a document, squinted his peach blossom eyes, and his smile was not deep enough, he lightly raised his chin and said, "Look." The

    base chief stepped forward to pick up the document After looking at the document, his face changed slightly, and he said coldly: "Impossible!"

    "You have been officially exempted from the position of the base chief of the base. This is a letter of exemption. Now, all your rights are exempted temporarily. Let me take over." Xu Tianyi smiled and looked at the base chief.

    As soon as his words fell, someone broke into the office and forcibly took the base chief away.

    Xu Tian got up together, turned his eyes to look at Tang Feijue, and said, "Let's go, let's go see what happens to the others?" "

    I should go back."

    "So soon? Is it so short to borrow my time?" Xu Tian With a chuckle, he walked slowly towards Tang Feijue.

    Last night, he borrowed this person from Ye Chulan and went to the residence of Thunder Team. During the whole process, everything this person showed was decisive, calm, and capable, enough to make his heart move.

    Happy to see hunting.

    This person in front of him is indeed a talent.

    "Is there a time limit that can be borrowed for a long time?" Xu Tianyi asked after thinking about it for a while.

    Tang Feijue raised his eyes, looked at Xu Tianyi, and asked knowingly, "For what?"

    Xu Tianyi stretched out his hand and said solemnly, "Xu Tianyi, captain of the special operations team, invites you to join the special operations team." "

    Sorry..." Tang Feijue Out of politeness, he reached out his hand and shook Xu Tianyi's hand, but Xu Tianyi interrupted him before he finished speaking.

    "Don't rush to refuse, you still have a lot of time to think. You should go to the central base, right?" Xu Tian waved his hand and looked at Tang Feijue.

    "What if I say, what if I can pull her into the special operations team?"

    This "her" is self-evident.

    Xu Tianyi's low and deep voice sounded, Tang Feijue looked at Xu Tianyi quietly, and said after a long time, "Wait, good news." On the other side,

    Ye

    Chulan didn't know Xu Tianyi and Tang Feijue's relationship at this time. According to the agreement between them, after she untied the chains, she let the group of girls into the nearby villa on the spot.

    Those people in the villa have been dealt with by Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue. Those who should be tied up have already been tied up, and those who should be knocked out have passed out.

    Ye Chulan found the kitchen and boiled two pots of water with tools. After washing the cups, she took them to the living room and poured a cup of water for each of the girls.