Chapter 41

Chapter Forty-One

    Rumors arose.

    As that audio file spread rapidly, the survivors on the outer ring of the base became more panicked. In the end, the effect spread even to the inner circle. As the situation intensified, the senior leadership of the base was finally alarmed.

    The head of the central base ordered people to quickly investigate, and forced the scientific research institute to stop working and accept all investigations.

    At the same time, Xu Tianyi, a special operations team, received a mission order to investigate the relevant persons in contact with the scientific research institute.

    Special Operations Unit Station, Conference Room.

    Xu Tianyi ordered Chen Xuanbei to distribute the documents, and explained the mission this time: "This mission is related to the scientific research institute and the public opinion of the entire base. We must investigate these situations carefully.

    " In the document, the name of the person who confessed to Ying in the recording document was highlighted. In teams of two, conduct the investigation according to the names assigned on the document.

    Lou Yihuai sat on the seat, flipped through the documents in his hand, and asked, "Who was assigned the investigation task of Professor Shen Liangze?" "It's

    me and Tang Feijue." Glancing at Lou Yihuai, he asked, "What? Do you want to change tasks with me?"

    "Perhaps Captain Xu didn't notice this when assigning tasks. The person related to this task in my hand has something to do with me." Lou Yihuai smiled, and said calmly: "According to the team's rules, relatives and friends are not sheltered. I apply to change the task of investigator with Captain Xu.

    " The document was handed over, and at the same time, the document in Lou Yihuai's hand was changed.

    His eyes fell on the name of the person on the document for a moment, Xu Tian raised his eyes and continued to ask: "Does anyone have any questions?" "

    If not, after the meeting is over, we will start to act." Xu Tianyi finished the meeting .

    Holding the document in her hand, Ye Chulan walked out of the special operations team with Lin Weiwei.

    On the road, Lin Weiwei asked puzzledly: "Captain Xu knows that Deputy Lou has a problem, why did he change the task of an investigator with him?"

    Ye Chulan put her hands in her pockets and smiled when she heard this. He smiled and said, "Lead the snake out of the hole, you know?"

    Xu Tianyi not only wants to bring down the scientific research institute this time, but also wants to find out and clean up the cancer in the special operations team.

    The recording of Xiangying was circulated, which caused a brief panic in the base. This was only the first step. Next, wait for some people to lose their temper and show their flaws.

    Lin Weiwei thought about it carefully for a while, and suddenly realized: "I understand."

    "It's fine if you understand." Ye Chulan raised her chin lightly, gestured for the document, and said, "Complete this task as soon as possible, we have other things to do." There are things to do."

    On the other hand, the investigation of the research institute as a whole is proceeding simultaneously.

    With the public opinion everywhere, there are high-level leaders covering the scientific research institute. Soon, the order to force the scientific research institute to stop the experiment was revoked, and the staff in the scientific research institute who were forced to stay idle at home resumed their work.