Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty-Nine

    Recently, there has been a large-scale reshuffle of the top management of the central base, many high-level leaders have been replaced, and the power of the major families has also shrunk a lot.

    And the research institute's search for a space power user in recent days has caused turmoil in the base.

    "The little girl you brought here is quite capable."

    The light of the bright sky fell into the yard, and Heng Cheng stretched out his hands to flip through some documents that Ye Chulan brought out from the archives room of the scientific research institute a few days ago. They chatted with Xu Tianyi together.

    Xu Tianyi sat on a stone bench in the yard, with a casual posture, black clothes and black trousers, long legs stretched and bent. Hearing what Heng Chengshuang said, he glanced at Heng Chengshuang.

    Immediately, he stubbed out the cigarette in his hand, his slightly frowned brows softened a little, and he said with a light smile, "Don't call her like an old man in his fifties or sixties, aren't you only twenty-eight years old?" Heng

    Chengshuang He smiled, with a kind of quiet meaning. Since the accident, he has been recuperating for a long time and never went out again.

    "These are the useful materials I sorted out." Heng Chengshuang handed over some documents in his hand, and then explained: "The man named Deng Wenbin originally lived in the third ring road outside the base. A month ago He is one of the people that the Academy of Sciences privately sent to the third ring outside the base to arrest him at random. After he was injected with a large amount of injections, a mutation occurred. And that injection is a highly refined zombie virus."

    Xu Tianyi took the document and said, "A few days ago, I investigated this matter. In the past month, although not many people disappeared in the third ring road outside the base, there are still more than 60 people. , I'm still investigating..."

    "Dididi!"

    Xu Tianyi hadn't finished speaking when the bracelet on his hand suddenly made a "dididi" sound. He raised his hand, glanced at the bracelet, and his face sank slightly.

    "What's wrong?" Heng Chengshuang asked.

    "The Academy of Sciences brought people to the special operations team again."

    Again.

    This is the second time that the Academy of Sciences has brought people to the special operations team.

    The first time, before the end of the world, after Heng Chengshuang's accident, he asked to withdraw from the scientific research institute, but the scientific research institute refused to let him go, and led a large group of people to find the special operations team station.

    They demanded that Heng Chengshuang be handed over.

    Of course Xu Tianyi would not agree.

    That time, the two sides had an ugly fight.

    In the end, after the Heng family put pressure on the scientific research institute, the scientific research institute reluctantly backed down.

    This time, the Academy of Sciences brought people up again.

    Similarly, Heng Chengshuang also thought of that time, his eyes darkened slightly. It was an unpleasant experience, and it shouldn't be said that, maybe when he made the decision to join the scientific research institute, he made a mistake.