Chapter 27

Chapter Twenty Seven

    Seeing this, Xiao Ci couldn't help being secretly surprised on the spot. Is this teacher Mo's skin made of special metal? Can't the needle go in?

    "Huh? What is this?" Mo Yu was surprised, and raised his hand to snatch the syringe from the man's hand, wondering.

    "This is a tool for injecting medicine." Xiao Ci heard this and explained.

    At this moment, the old man in the white coat at the front table failed in a sneak attack, so he quickly took out another syringe and stabbed it at Mo Yu's body.

    Mo Yu moved to avoid the needle, but he didn't expect the old man to turn around and escape. He ran very fast, his legs and feet were extremely nimble.

    In the blink of an eye, it was gone.

    "You guys are studying here first, and I'll come back later." After Mo Yu finished speaking, he disappeared into the hall in an instant.

    No matter how fast the old man in the white coat ran, he couldn't get out before the stipulated time.

    Mo Yu unfolded his consciousness, and quickly found the old man who had sneaked up on him. Using his footwork, he came to the old man and captured him in an instant.

    "Is it because I didn't teach well? Or what? Are you still sneaking up on me?" Mo Yu asked.

    "Mo Yu? Are you here to teach your disciples secretly?" Soon, a woman in pink palace attire noticed Mo Yu's situation and came over to ask.

    "This man sneaked up on me for no reason."

    "Could it be that you were still hurt by him? Don't be cruel, you are not afraid that your junior sister from the same school will find you trouble?" The woman in pink shook her head, and looked closer at the victim. The old man captured by Mo Yu.

    After a while, she said, "I think there's something wrong with this person? He hasn't spoken all the time, and he's not dumb, and the energy around him is extremely unstable." "Did he come in by a crooked way?"

    Mo Yu asked rhetorically.

    The woman in pink shook her head, thought for a moment, and then said: "Not necessarily, but he must have some problems."

    "Leave this person to you first. After my tutoring class is over, go talk to my fellow junior sister about it." Mo Yu raised his hand, handed the old man to the woman in pink, turned around and quickly returned to the hall on the first floor, He coughed lightly.

    Seeing Teacher Mo walk into the hall, but the old man disappeared behind him, everyone sat on their desks and did not dare to speak loudly.

    I am afraid that the next person who cannot appear in class is myself.

    ...

    And on the third floor of the tall building, Tang Feijue started his assessment.

    As soon as he stepped into the green hill, Tang Feijue glanced behind him. The way he came from was covered by thick fog and he couldn't see clearly.

    If the way you came from is submerged, you can only move forward.

    The last time he entered the alien space, under Ye Chulan's explanation, he had a general understanding of the assessment system and was familiar with the environment.

    This time along the way, there were not many obstacles.

    Walking into a forest, Tang Feijue felt vigilant and subconsciously revealed his spiritual power. Under the cover of mental power, the surrounding situation is clear.