Chapter 53

Chapter Fifty-Three

    Seeing this, Ye Chulan was not angry, and with a harmless smile on her face, she said, "It seems that there is no option to admit defeat..." "...

    But, can I ask why you want to admit defeat?" Ye Chulan raised her eyes, and her eyes fell on On the person opposite.

    Seeing Ye Chulan's gaze, the man couldn't help but pause, and then felt a little guilty, muttering in his heart: Why does such a little girl like to torment people so much?

    The year Ye Chulan traveled from Blue Star to the world of cultivating immortals, she was exactly eighteen years old, and then it took two years to successfully build a foundation. Will compete for looks.

    In the eyes of that person, Ye Chulan is like a little girl, the kind who has a sweet smile, cute and good-looking.

    It is with a sense of alienation that is not easy to get close to.

    "I... I heard from others that there was a participant who liked to torment others at the exchange meeting, and the number plate was number ninety-eight." The man recounted what he saw and heard today. .

    Including this No. 98, who likes to toss others the most, and doesn't care about the rankings. They go around making appointments with a point of one point, and they often end up in a tie, which takes a long time.

    Now, many people know about the deeds of No. 98 in this exchange meeting.

    After listening to the narration, Ye Chulan had a strange look on her face. She didn't expect that she would become famous because of this incident.

    After pondering for a while, Ye Chulan said again: "Although there is no function of admitting defeat, it is quite easy for you to quickly end this competition." "... I, I... I actually didn't mean

    that. "When the man heard Ye Chulan say this, his heart softened for a moment, and he subconsciously denied it.

    When his gaze touched Ye Chulan's straight face and coming forward with momentum, he was stunned for a moment.

    "Bang!"

    For a moment.

    Only one move.

    Ye Chulan quickly resolved the competition, and raised her hand to signal: "This competition is over."

    The man was a little confused, why did the little girl No. lost? He hasn't had time to make a move yet!

    The rumors from the outside world are really unbelievable.

    Ninety-eight broke this rumor with his strength!

    Similarly, there were quite a lot of onlookers in front of the screen outside the test room. When they saw that No. 98's points changed from one point to two points, they exclaimed.

    "Crack!"

    Immediately, the door of the competition room was opened, and everyone's eyes fell on the door, with embarrassing expressions on their faces.

    With a harmless smile on her face, Ye Chulan passed through the crowd without saying a word, and left the meeting venue quickly.

    "Hey brother, what's going on?" Someone saw the person who was competing with No. 98 come out, so he asked aloud.

    The man still had a dazed look on his face, when he heard someone ask him something, he subconsciously replied: "She ended this competition with one move, the speed is too fast, I haven't figured out what's going on yet "

    On the other side, Ye Chulan found Zhuo Rui'an after leaving the exchange meeting, and exchanged with him the gains of the past two days.

    "...The combination of ancient martial arts and supernatural powers requires a high degree of compatibility, but this is precisely a difficulty that we need to overcome in the promotion of ancient martial arts..." Zhuo Rui'an listened to Ye Chulan's analysis, but was secretly

    startled . In the past two days, he has come into contact with Ye Chulan's heaven-defying understanding, and in just one day, he has learned the basic ancient martial arts that he needs to learn for several months.

    Not only that, Ye Chulan also pointed out some shortcomings and mistakes in the ancient martial arts book in his hand. After his verification, the mistakes and shortcomings pointed out by Ye Chulan do exist.

    Moreover, in this short day of comprehension, Ye Chulan also helped him break through the long-restricted ancient martial barrier.

    "... For specific matters, we have to wait for the plan at the base to be officially implemented before continuing to make improvements." Ye Chulan sighed lightly.

    The improvement of Gu Wu is what she is most interested in recently.

    Ye Chulan looked at the time on the wall clock, and continued to say to Zhuo Rui'an: "Do you want to watch the closing ceremony of the exchange meeting? It should be quite fun, right?"

    She was not sure.

    Zhuorian nodded, agreeing.

    By the time Ye Chulan and Zhuo Rui'an arrived at the meeting hall, the ranking on the points leaderboard had been updated for the last time.

    That is to say, the top three points will be determined based on the last data.

    The reason why Zhuo Rui'an frantically participated in the competition on the first day of the exchange meeting was nothing more than to attract the attention of the higher-ups. Through Ye Chulan's introduction, after meeting Xu Tianyi, Zhuo Rui'an's original goal was achieved.

    In the next two days, he did not participate in any competition at the exchange meeting.

    On the stage in the center of the exchange meeting hall, Xu Tianyi was standing on it summarizing the situation of this exchange meeting.

    "Da!"

    A soft voice came to Ye Chulan's ears, she subconsciously looked in the direction of the source of the sound, and frowned slightly.

    From that direction, there was a faint smell of blood floating over.

    Before Ye Chulan poked out her consciousness and headed in that direction, there was an exclamation from the crowd in that direction.

    Soon someone exclaimed: "Someone is injured! Someone is injured!"

    The crowd retreated suddenly, revealing the person lying on the ground. The man appeared to be badly wounded, with blood staining large areas of his clothes.

    Xu Tian stepped off the stage quickly and came up close to check the situation. At the same time, some staff went to call the nearest medical staff.

    Someone in the crowd suddenly said, "Isn't there a healing supernatural being at the scene? Let that supernatural being come forward to see the situation." The tone was rather eager and sincere

    .

    Ning Xueheng frowned suddenly, and glanced across the crowd, as if trying to find the speaker.

    ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

    Today's author is short Xiaojun~