Chapter 47

Chapter Forty Seven

    The matters within the Haikou base had to be resolved at the central base.

    Ye Chulan didn't think about the secret behind it.

    She can save people, but she has no way to intervene in the internal affairs of the Haikou base.

    Judging from what Ye Chulan saw two times about Xie Han, it's not right to say it's good or bad.

    After saying that, Ye Chulan turned her head and asked Cheng Lin and Xiao Ci to help Liu Yang up, got in the car and returned to the central base, she found the staff of the reception team of the exchange meeting to be responsible for the follow-up work of Liu Yang's injury.

    After that, Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue didn't care about it.

    After two days, the exchange will proceed normally.

    People from the other three major bases participated in this exchange meeting. As a team of supernatural beings in the central base, members of the special operations team also have to participate in this exchange meeting.

    In addition, most of the children of the major families in the central base who have awakened their abilities came to participate in this exchange meeting.

    Before Ye Chulan arrived at the exchange meeting, she went around the dormitory area exclusively for the superhumans in the Southwest Base, and met the cutie at Shen Yuming's place.

    A few days ago, after the cutie arrived at the central base, he underwent a series of inspections. The inspection results showed that he was in good health, everything was normal, and his evolution was smooth.

    At the exchange meeting site, the lights were bright, and there were various foods in the self-service area. The delicate pastries looked very delicious under the warm yellow light.

    In addition, the variety of drinks is also quite rich, including red wine, gin, champagne and so on.

    Ye Chulan came to the exchange meeting site, and was startled when she saw the situation inside. She thought that the exchange meeting held this time was a serious exchange meeting, and it required hands-on competition.

    As a result, now it seems that she is thinking a little too much.

    No matter what time, there are scenes of drinking and drinking, regardless of the apocalypse or peacetime.

    Although the attire at the exchange meeting was not as exaggerated as the pre-apocalyptic charity gala, a large number of people were dressed quite formally.

    Suit trousers, or a small dress skirt.

    There is heating in the hall, but it is not cold.

    Coupled with the arrival of the children of those aristocratic families, they were used to this kind of scene and enjoyed it very much.

    It's like coming to socialize.

    In this way, it seemed that she, an unprepared person, was somewhat informal.

    Ye Chulan thought about it, but she didn't think there was anything wrong with her black clothes and pants. Today's protagonist is not her.

    After surveying the scene, Ye Chulan took some fruits and sat in an inconspicuous corner.

    Ye Chulan lowered her eyes as she watched the people present talking to each other in low voices. Although she didn't do it on purpose, with her ears, she could hear many voices in the hall clearly.