Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    On the ground, after the white light stunned everyone, Xu Tianyi was the first to wake up.

    "Shuang? Shuang! Wake up." Xu Tian shook Heng Chengshuang's body. After shaking him awake, he woke up the others one by one.

    In the end, as soon as Xu Tian ran up to the square stone surface, he lightly clapped his palms, and tried several times, but he couldn't open the mechanism, and his face suddenly turned ugly.

    Heng Chengshuang came over, patted Xu Tianyi on the shoulder, and said: "Let's go back to that village first, save Ye Chulan, and then make plans."

    Xu Tianyi hesitated for a while, and said: "You guys first Go back, I'll stay here, and I'll find an agency to open the door. She's a member of the special operations team, and I'm responsible for bringing her here, so I have to take her back." "...OK." Heng Chengshuang

    nodded , Turning around to Mr. Gu, he said, "Professor Gu, let's go back to the village first and find a way."

    Xu Tianyi stayed where he was, staring down at the stone surface under his feet, lost in thought.

    No matter how he tried, he couldn't open the mechanism under the stone surface. This stone surface seemed to have no gaps, and there was no chance for Xu Tian to strike.

    In two days, if Ye Chulan was just an ordinary person, it might have been a disaster. But Xu Tianyi believed in Ye Chulan, she was not ordinary, nor unusual.

    "Da!"

    The sky light moved slightly, and it was falling on the top of the stone surface. Xu Tianyi and Heng Cheng stood not far away, staring at this side.

    All of a sudden, the falling sky light changed slightly, and between the changes of light and shadow, the two of them saw a faint line of words.

    ——I'm fine, you go back to the central base first.

    Xu Tian was stunned for a moment, then let go of his tightly clenched hands, and looked up at the sky.

    ——It’s really all right, don’t believe me.

    Heng Chengshuang watched another line of words emerge, and the tension he had been feeling all along dissipated a lot.

    "We..." As soon as Xu Tian turned his head to look at Heng Chengshuang, he just opened his mouth, and someone ran over from a distance.

    When they arrived in front of them, the man said out of breath, "Central Base... No, accidents should have occurred in many bases."

    Xu Tianyi and Heng Chengshuang were shocked when they heard the words, and then they walked back, letting the People walked and talked.

    The news from the central base was that zombies had appeared in large numbers, chasing them towards the central base. According to a rough estimate, there are about tens of thousands of zombies, as the vanguard to test.

    According to follow-up detection, there are still a steady stream of zombies coming from the surrounding cities, intending to surround the central base.

    Moreover, according to the news received by the central base from other bases, other bases have also encountered zombie attacks to varying degrees.

    "So far, we have received news that a large part of the zombies are in a semi-evolved state." After hearing the news, Heng Chengshuang explained: "In the central base, no zombies that have completed evolution have been found yet. . "