Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Your hand is a bit cold." Lin Weiwei held Huo An's hand and said calmly.

    Huo An's expression was slightly stiff, and then he suppressed other emotions, showing a smile, and said: "It's okay. You have suffered these days." At this time, the

    girl who was one step behind Huo An stepped forward and looked at Lin Weiwei He opened his mouth and said, "Miss Weiwei? I heard Brother Huo mention you a long time ago. When we met for the first time, my name is Fang Xiaoyu."

    Lin Wei smiled and said, "Hello, my name is Lin Weiwei."

    Huo An stretched out his arms to hug you . Lin Weiwei leaned over his shoulder and said in a low voice: "Let's leave the oasis base first, and then talk about other things." "...

    The entire oasis base is under the control of Lucheng. I can't escape, and I will harm you." Lin Wei Wei froze in place, tremblingly said.

    "No, Weiwei. You have to trust me, okay?" Huo An lowered his eyes, looked into Lin Weiwei's eyes, and explained: "This time, I will definitely take you out. As long as you escape from the oasis base, everything will be fine." I'm getting better."

    Fang Xiaoyu who was standing on the side also said: "Yes, Sister Weiwei, you have to trust Brother Huo, and I will follow you."

    Huo An leaned over and whispered in Lin Weiwei's ear: "I've awakened the second ability, mental power simulation, trust me."

    "Okay." Lin nodded slightly and agreed.

    Huo An raised his hand, tidied up the hat that Lin Weiwei was wearing on his head, and went to a car not far away together, and got into the car. When driving out of the east gate of the base, I met the investigation of the base guards.

    The guard knocked on the car window, and Huo An calmly lowered the car window, and at the same time used his second ability, the mental force simulation enveloped the entire car in it.

    "Two people going out?" The guard looked inside the car, only seeing Huo An and Fang Xiaoyu, and asked subconsciously.

    "Yes, I have some things to do when I go out."

    "Okay, pass!" The guard took a step back and waved not far away, signaling to pass.

    Lin Weiwei was extremely nervous during the whole process until he successfully drove the car out of the east gate of the base. After leaving the oasis base far away, Lin Weiwei breathed a sigh of relief.

    After leaving the oasis base, about half an hour, Huo An drove the car into a small farm yard. There were already several people waiting in the small courtyard.

    After Lin Weiwei got off the car, she saw that the man who gave her the note that day was also among them.

    "Lin Weiwei, I'm Song Qi, the person who delivered the letter to you that day." Song Qi smiled and greeted Lin Weiwei.

    "I remember you. I'm an alumnus. I've met you several times." Lin Weiwei said.

    After parking the car, Huo An came over and said, "Let's talk in the house."

    After entering the house, Lin Weiwei realized that Huo An and Song Qi met not long ago. Before that, Huo An had been Walk with Fang Xiaoyu.

    Fang Xiaoyu is Huo An's savior.

    "Brother Huo was covered in blood when I picked it up. Fortunately, there were no zombies around. Otherwise, I might just pick up a skeleton." Fang Xiaoyu explained.