Chapter 9

Chapter nine

    "Lin Weiwei, why do you always want to run away?" Lu Cheng raised his hand and held Lin Weiwei's chin firmly, forcing Lin Weiwei to look at Lu Cheng.

    "Why did I treat you badly?"

    Lin Weiwei looked at Lu Cheng, with infinite sadness and hatred in his eyes, and said, "You are good to me, but the premise for you to be good to me is that you killed my boyfriend. Detain me by your side, just like a canary in a cage, let you play around!" "

    If you really treat me well, you should let me go."

    As he spoke, Lin Weiwei Tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes, ran across his cheeks, and fell on the quilt behind him.

    Lu Cheng reached out to wipe away the tears on Lin Weiwei's cheeks, and gently kissed her at the corner of her eyes. A kiss as light as a feather slowly descended and landed on her lips.

    Every time, he is always so gentle, as if she is his most precious treasure.

    Lin Weiwei closed her eyes and stopped struggling. In the past, she would occasionally respond to Lu Cheng, the temperature of his body was close to her, and she would lose her mind when she heard his deep voice call her name when he was emotional.

    But after being emotionally moved, great fear struck, and she still hated Lu Cheng.

    She still remembered that when the end came, Huo An came to the school to find her, held her hand, and escaped from the school through all kinds of difficulties and dangers, and came to the oasis base.

    Lu Cheng killed her boyfriend.

    "If you can come to the second floor, I'll come to you."

    Lin Weiwei thought of the person she met in the trading area, and she said that if she could go to the second floor, she would teach herself how to use her abilities.

    Going to the second floor...

    Lu Cheng's movements suddenly stopped, he sighed softly, stretched out his hand and pulled the quilt to wrap Lin Weiwei tightly, and buried his head between her necks.

    This is the first time he stopped midway.

    "You have a good rest."

    After a long time, Lu Cheng got up and slammed the door out.

    Lin Weiwei sat up slowly, raised her hand to button the clothes one by one, then got up and sat in front of the dressing table.

    She looked at herself in the mirror with a emptiness in her eyes.

    The wooden comb on the dressing table was held by Lin Weiwei quietly, and disappeared in her hand in the blink of an eye. Soon, the wooden comb appeared in her hand again.

    The things in the room kept disappearing and appearing one by one.

    No matter how strong Lu Cheng's control over Lin Weiwei is, he would never install a surveillance camera in her room.

    The monitor is installed in the corridor outside the room.

    In the end, Lin Weiwei tensed up, looking at the empty room, the string in his mind broke.

    Everything appeared instantly and was placed in its original position.

    Everything is back to normal.

    That night, at the moment when the moon was on the branches, countless azure lights appeared everywhere, bringing the survivors to a different dimension.