Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

    "I want to control the power and not be detained by Lu Cheng anymore." Lin Weiwei's voice trembled slightly, with a hint of confusion, "But can I? Oasis base, contact the central base, once anything happens, it won't be long It will be known by the central base."

    "As long as you think about it, there is nothing you can't do." Ye Chulan paused, and continued: "Picture it slowly." Lin

    Weiwei seemed to remember something, and said again: "In the past few days, the safety and health checkups in the oasis base are ordered by the central base. The blood samples taken will be sent to the central base for experiments." "I don't know, this is for

    us , will it be harmful?"

    "I've already destroyed those blood samples."

    "Huh?" Lin Weiwei exclaimed, looking at Ye Chulan.

    "The central base can issue the first order, and will never issue an order for the second medical examination in a short period of time. Such frequent medical examinations will be a wake-up call for survivors. Be vigilant, they will not issue such an order in a short time." "

    On the contrary, if the helicopter that transported the blood samples had an accident, who would be the first thought of by the central base?"

    Lin Weiwei thought for a while, and put the name He said, "Lu Cheng."

    The first thing that the central base thought of when the blood samples happened was whether Lu Cheng, the leader of the oasis base, had any evil intentions.

    "Smart." Ye Chulan pursed her lips and smiled.

    Lin Weiwei hesitated for a moment: "If I really sit in that position, what do you want?" "

    Among you and Lu Cheng, if I had to choose, I'd rather choose you." "

    Why?"

    "Because Your heart will be soft and soft."

    Those who are soft-hearted will be merciful, and will not be too decisive in doing things.

    If there are some irresistible factors that cause the base to be on the verge of destruction, Lu Cheng will choose to obey the orders of the central base and abandon the city to preserve the strength of the military.

    Ye Chulan patted Lin Weiwei's shoulder, and said earnestly: "Besides, we are all women, so of course I want to help you." "

    Thank you." Lin Weiwei was stunned for a moment, then thanked her.

    "Now let's talk about your ability. Your ability is space? Wind has wind blades, ice has ice blades, thunder has thunder thorns, earth has earth thorns, water has water arrows... Have you ever thought about it?" , What is space?"

    What kind of attack is suitable for space?

    "Tearing the space?"

    "Good job!" Ye Chulan exclaimed, "Can you tear the space? How much energy is needed to tear the space? What kind of timing does it take to tear the space?" To achieve the best results..." "

    ...These are all things you have to think about now. The promotion of space is more nonsensical than the promotion of abilities in other departments. I pointed out this direction for you, and the next thing should be you You have to think about it yourself."

    "In the showroom, you can use the power of space as you like, and it won't affect other people." "

    ..."