Chapter 7

Chapter VII

    After assigning the task, Lu Cheng led the team of supernatural beings, and stepped forward first. Someone squatted halfway, and other supernatural beings stepped on his back, kicked hard, climbed up the dirt wall, and jumped out.

    Immediately, an earth-type power user walked to the edge of the earth wall, opened a door for people to go out with his power, greeted everyone, and said: "Someone is outside to clean up those zombies for you, everyone, take the opportunity to go out from here. "

    This door is specially opened for the folk superhuman team. Skills like those of the military don't need this door to get in and out at all. They have good physical fitness and can jump directly over the earth wall.

    While the earth-type supernatural being was speaking, several military superhumans quickly flipped out.

    Ye Chulan pondered for a moment, and fell behind, the last one to go out. She looked at the earth-type supernatural user, completely sealed the east gate of the base, and asked: "If we want to come back, can we only go through the other three base gates?"

    The earth-type supernatural person was stunned for a moment , then nodded and said: "Yes."

    "Thank you."

    When the earth-type supernatural being ran fast and caught up with the frontmost troops, Ye Chulan also returned to Tang Feijue and his party, and said in a low voice: "Are you familiar with the four gates of this base?"

    "It's the first time we came to the east gate. Last time we entered the base from the north gate. What's wrong?" Cheng Lin explained.

    "I just saw that military earth-type supernatural person completely sealed the east gate, and we can only go back through the other gate." "

    What's the matter..." Cheng Lin was puzzled.

    Tang Feijue seemed to have thought of something, and said: "Everyone has never carefully understood the structure of the four gates of the base. Every time I go out on a mission, I go in and out through the gate I am most familiar with." "The east gate is completely sealed

    . Detour to the other three gates?"

    Cheng Lin was stunned for a moment, and then realized: "Isn't it, the officials are so tricked?"

    Naturally, it was easy for those supernatural beings and soldiers in the military to enter this sealed gate. But for others, not necessarily.

    "It depends on whether Lu Cheng will give you a map around the base."

    After talking here, everyone finally met the crowd of zombies.

    Ye Chulan turned sideways, holding a knife, and slashed at a zombie head-on, hitting the neck of the zombie, pus and blood dripped down. She pressed it up hard, and the zombie's head flew half a meter away and fell to the ground.

    Her speed is very fast, and several zombies have been eliminated in a few breaths.

    Tang Feijue, on the other hand, faced another zombie head-on. Ten years of experience in killing zombies in his previous life, and the awakening of supernatural powers has enhanced his physical fitness, making him very smooth and proficient in swinging knives.

    After years of dealing with these zombies, Tang Feijue became calm and numb to the bloody scene in front of him, able to kill corpses without blinking. In addition, during this period of time, his sparring with Ye Chulan made his abilities and techniques faster.

    For a while, he was faster than Ye Chulan in dealing with the zombies.

    Although Cheng Lin and Xiao Ci haven't awakened their powers yet, they can kill zombies at a fast speed with the cooperation of the other two.