Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    As soon as the news came out, a pot exploded in the conference room.

    In the past year of the end of the world, human beings have always been in a weak position in dealing with zombies. According to incomplete statistics, due to the coming of the doomsday, 50% of the people in Blue Star died, and of the remaining 50%, 1/3 of the people turned into zombies.

    Moreover, the number of transformed zombies is gradually increasing, and the number of survivors is decreasing.

    If it is true as Tang Feijue said, zombies are still evolving, and in the later stages, how should humans deal with themselves?

    In the meeting room, the atmosphere suddenly fell silent.

    Tang Feijue glanced at the state of everyone in the conference room, and continued to explain: "During this mission, I met a semi-evolved zombie in the middle, its limbs became more flexible, its claws became sharper, and its skin The recovery is the same as that of ordinary people, with only a little gray and blue." "

    If this zombie is cleaned up carefully, maybe it will mix with the crowd, and no one will be able to see that it is a zombie without careful observation." The

    survivor identified Zombies rely on the zombie's gray skin, skin and flesh half exposed in the air, protruding eyeballs, and their sharp claws.

    If these characteristics are gone, how can survivors identify zombies?

    Wouldn't it be a disaster if zombies were allowed to sneak into the base?

    It was obvious that everyone in the room had thought of this.

    "You said, the zombie you met is only in a semi-evolved state? In other words, the zombie hasn't evolved yet?" Someone raised his hand and asked.

    Tang Feijue nodded, and said, "That's right. I discovered a problem during the process of solving this zombie. It seems to have produced consciousness?" "A

    zombie that has produced consciousness? Or does it restore some information about the human period?" Memory?"

    There is a big difference between the two, one is that zombies have consciousness, and zombies in this case will not have a good impression of humans.

    The latter case is different.

    Zombies restore their memories as humans and have a good impression of humans. Perhaps this evolution of zombies is a good direction.

    Tang Feijue was silent for a moment, and then said, "I'm not sure, but I think it's the former. The zombie produces consciousness instead of restoring human memory.

    " The projector played a video for about half a minute for a period of time.

    "This is the scene when I met that semi-evolved zombie. A companion recorded it at the time, so you can watch it." After Tang Feijue explained, he returned to his seat.

    For this mission, he purposely searched for this semi-evolved zombie and recorded this video.

    The purpose is to draw the base's attention to this.

    In the video, the zombie has flexible hands and feet, not at all like the stiff hands and feet and dull eyes of the zombies you often see.

    The last scene was fixed on the face of the zombie.

    Except for the inconspicuous bluish-gray, the face of this zombie is normal.

    If everyone sees him in the base, they will only think that this person's condition may be wrong, maybe he is sick, and they will not think about zombies at all.

    And in this video, the zombie shot mercilessly, and it didn't look like it had restored human memory at all.

    Such a zombie evolution is a bit scary.

    Xu Tianyi knocked on the table and calmly said, "This incident is enough to wake us up! Next, we will investigate the evolution of zombies. If it is true, everyone will be busy." Fortunately, Tang Feijue found

    out Timely, if the zombies wandering outside the base had completely evolved, it would be too late for humans to go out and fight those zombies.

    At that time, zombies had already become a climate, and no matter how much the major bases strengthened the practice of ancient martial arts basic skills, they would suffer huge losses.

    Xu Tianyi said something else and quickly ended the meeting.

    In the next few days, heavy snow continued to fall and the temperature continued to be cold. There was something wrong with the nationwide snowfall for so long.

    In the central base, with the encouragement of the policy, and the news that the zombies are getting more and more powerful, the survivors put all their energy into practicing the ancient martial arts basic technique book.

    For a while, in front of the question-and-answer screen at the junction of the inner and outer rings, group after group of survivors gathered around, just to figure out their own problems in the process of cultivation.

    This craze will last forever.

    On the other hand, the alien space after the New Year is open to the public again. The familiar azure blue light curtain swept over, sending the survivors to a different dimension.

    The fourth floor of the alien space, Ye Chulan gave this floor a name.

    mirror image.

    But all the supernatural beings who enter the fourth floor will enter an automatically generated mirror space. In this mirror space, the supernatural being will meet a mirror person who is exactly like himself.

    After Tang Feijue entered the fourth floor, he found himself in an independent space. In this independent space, it was extremely silent, and he was the only one.

    Directly opposite him is a mirror wall.

    Looking at it at a glance, you can't see the bottom.

    Tang Feijue raised his eyes to look at himself in the mirror, frowned slightly, and couldn't figure out what was going on on the fourth floor of the alien space for a while.

    He walked down this mirror.

    There was silence.

    Only a beam of light shone from a distance, revealing the shadow under Tang Feijue's feet and himself in the mirror.

    After walking for ten minutes, Tang Feijue finally stopped and looked at the reflection in the mirror.

    He blinked, and the reflection in the mirror blinked too.

    Tang Feijue stretched out his hand, and touched the mirror with his fingertips, feeling cold to the touch.

    This mirror is real.

    Then it's not the mirror's problem...

    "Crash!"

    The next moment, there was a "crack" sound of the mirror breaking in the silent space.

    Tang Feijue punched and broke the boundary wall, and the mirror image in the mirror instantly shattered and dispersed.