Chapter 40

Chapter Forty

    "Nothing is impossible, you have been in the special operations team for so many months, have you seen Xu Tianyi use supernatural powers?"

    Lou Yihuai shook his head and explained: "He usually carries out missions alone. Even for the task of leading the team, I am separated from him. I have never seen him use his ability." "During

    this time, you should pay more attention to the situation in the special operations team."

    From the beginning to the end, their attention No force fell on Ye Chulan.

    But at this moment, Ye Chulan was staying in the third ring outside the base, squatting to watch for the appearance of a person.

    The environment of the outer third ring is far worse than that of the inner ring. Various forces are intricate and mixed with dragons and snakes. Survivors who poured in from other places were unable to live in the inner ring due to various reasons, and most of them lived in the east of the outer third ring.

    Row after row of tents lined up on the east side, survivors coming and going shuttled between the tents, and occasionally the cry of children could be heard.

    Soon, Ye Chulan's eyes fell not far away, and she glanced at the man who got out of the tent. His face was dark, and his eyes were a little sharp.

    "Is it him?"

    "That's right."

    Beside Ye Chulan, Deng Wenbin was wearing black clothes and black trousers, and a hat with the brim drooping down, covering most of Deng Wenbin's face.

    The man they were looking at was named Xiang Ying, and everyone around here called him "Brother Ying". Brother Ying is a local snake in the neighborhood, oppressing ordinary people and charging protection fees, but other people dare not speak out.

    According to Deng Wenbin, he was arrested and taken to the scientific research institute because he had something to do with Brother Ying.

    This time, Ye Chulan planned to attack Brother Ying.

    Thinking of this, Ye Chulan stepped out, followed behind Xiang Ying not too far away, watched him turn left and right, and walked into a tent.

    Ye Chulan glanced at the surrounding environment, opened the door curtain, and broke in.

    What she is best at is being upright.

    The difference in light and darkness inside and outside caused Ye Chulan to squint her eyes slightly, and there was a sound of piercing in her ears. She took advantage of the situation and raised her hand to block it, and kicked it up.

    There was a sound of "bang bang" in the tent, and finally Ye Chulan raised his hand and pressed down, and there was a "click" sound towards Ying's left hand.

    Xiang Ying's left hand was dislocated.

    Not far away, Deng Wenbin came over with a rope and tied Xiang Ying firmly without loosening it at all.

    After being in a trance for a while, Xiang Ying finally saw the face of the man who tied him up, and said in shock, "It's you?"

    He has a very good memory, and he remembers all the people who were sent out from his hands clearly. He took a look at Deng Wenbin's face and recalled the situation at that time.

    Hearing the sound, Deng Wenbin stared at Xiang Ying for a while, but didn't speak.

    Ye Chulan pulled up a stool and sat down, glanced down at Xiang Ying, and asked, "Since I recognized you, let me tell you about your collusion with that place."