Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

    "Hello, I guess you are also a supernatural person, are you interested in joining our team?" The woman held out her hand and looked at Tang Feijue with a smile.

    She only sent an invitation to Tang Feijue alone, but did not even look at Ye Chulan, Cheng Lin and Xiao Ci who were around Tang Feijue.

    Tang Feijue has a handsome appearance and outstanding temperament. He can be seen as a capable person. Even before the end of the world, he is by no means an ordinary person.

    Unexpectedly, the woman held her outstretched hand for a long time, but Tang Feijue didn't respond, and her expression changed slightly.

    "Sorry, I don't have the will for now." Tang Feijue said coldly.

    "I forgot to introduce our team. My name is Wu Shan." The woman calmly withdrew her hand, as if nothing happened just now.

    "Our team is called Thunder, and we only recruit capable people and strangers. At present, in our team, there are people with wood-type, earth-type, gold-type abilities, and people with space abilities. Others also have abilities. , and everyone's abilities have reached the second level."

    Wu Shan raised her brows slightly, looked at Tang Feijue, and said, "Our captain sincerely invites you to join Thunderbolt.

    " The survivors were surprised when they heard Wu Shan's words, and whispered.

    It's not hard to see people with supernatural powers, but it's hard to see a team full of people with supernatural abilities, and everyone in the team's supernatural powers have reached the second level or above.

    With a team like this, even the base military would take a long time to complete.

    The strength of this Thunder team cannot be underestimated.

    "Their team is called Thunder. Why haven't I heard the name of our team?" Ye Chulan turned her head and whispered to Cheng Lin.

    "This..." Cheng Lin scratched his head, looked at Tang Feijue, and said, "I don't think I've chosen a name

    before." "As I said, I have no intention of joining your team." The words were repeated again.

    "You..." Wu Shan's complexion changed, everyone said that the strong are upward, why doesn't this person in front of him have an upward heart at all? Staying in an inconspicuous team, what is the way out?

    Thanks to having a good face, why don't you have any eyesight?

    Seeing the expression on Wu Shan's face, Ye Chulan pondered for a while, took half a step forward, looked at Wu Shan, and said, "I'm a little curious, what's your criteria for recruiting people into the team?" "Of course it's ability.

    " .” Facing Ye Chulan, Wu Shan raised her chin slightly with a proud expression on her face.

    In her eyes, don't people like Ye Chulan live to this day because they rely on men?

    Seemingly aware of what Wu Shan was thinking, Ye Chulan sneered, spread her hands and asked again: "Of course I know our brother Tang is capable. After coming to this base, Brother Tang has never shown his skills. Ability, but how do you know? Tracking from behind? Peeping in secret? Private investigation?"

    Ye Chulan raised her eyebrows and chuckled, and said: "It's the first time I came to this base, and I didn't know that this base was actually controlled by the Thunder team. Have you covered the sky?"

    Wu Shan was extremely angry, her face changed slightly, and she said, "You're talking nonsense!"

    Ye Chulan's words, to put it mildly, were just alluding to the immorality of the Thunder team and secretly investigating Tang Feijue's situation. It just made others more afraid of the Thunder team.