Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-eight

    She was never one to dilly-dally.

    Even at night, the interior of the scientific research institute was brightly lit, and the bright lights fell down, illuminating the floor with snow.

    Ye Chulan quietly sneaked into the scientific research institute. To her, surveillance is nothing at all, and it is nothing more than a fake. If someone could see Ye Chulan's figure, they would find that she was walking on the long aisle, her feet didn't touch the ground at all, and she was an inch above the ground.

    Soon, Ye Chulan saw two researchers in white coats walking together, talking in a low voice.

    "This time the experiment seems to have failed again."

    "Professor Shen has already applied to the higher authorities to increase the intensity of the experiment. And now the entire second floor of the underground laboratory, unqualified people like us can't get in at all."

    Another Hearing this, the researcher leaned over and said in a low voice, "Don't tell me, I haven't seen Professor Shen very much during this period of time. It seems that he hasn't been on the ground for a long time." "Dedicated to scientific research.

    "

    The two researchers were talking in low voices, but they didn't notice Ye Chulan who was following them at all. At the end of the corridor, there is a closed door.

    The two took out the access card, swiped it on the card slot, and the door made a beeping sound. After the door opened, Ye Chulan followed the two people in.

    He quickly walked to the first floor of the laboratory.

    The two researchers who walked in front walked into the laboratory, did not speak again, and silently started the final finishing work.

    Not far away, is a lift with a lift. At this moment, the number displayed on the screen is exactly the negative first floor.

    Ye Chulan stretched out her spiritual consciousness and went down the elevator, and the place where her spiritual consciousness went gradually became clear. The floor of the negative second floor occupies an extremely wide area, and there are separate laboratories.

    She sensed the sensitive spot left on Shen Liangze's body, reached out her consciousness, and quickly found Shen Liangze's figure. He was standing in front of an experimental bed at the moment, with several injections beside him.     Shen Liangze picked up one of the injections and slowly injected it into the man lying on the experimental bed. As one injection after another was injected, Ye Chulan "saw" the unconscious man suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes were as ferocious as a beast, without any human emotions.     The man kept struggling, but because his limbs were bound by shackles, he gradually became weak. Seeing this, Shen Liangze took another injection and injected it into the man's body.     Afterwards, Shen Liangze walked to the other side of the machine, observed the various data displayed on the display screen, and picked up the recording sheet to record those data.     And the man on the experimental bed fell into a coma again.     About ten minutes later, Shen Liangze left the laboratory and walked to other places.     Seeing this, Ye Chulan pondered for a moment, and waited for a while. After another experimenter entered the elevator, she took advantage of the opportunity and went to the second floor of the laboratory.     During the whole process, no one noticed.     After returning to Blue Star, although her strength has been suppressed a lot, she still has some means of concealment.     Ye Chulan raised her eyes, followed the route she "saw" just now, and slowly groped until she came to the door of the laboratory, but she was blocked by this door.     Standing in front of the card slot where she swiped her card, Ye Chulan pondered for a moment, then a flash of spiritual light flashed across her hand, and lightly covered the card slot.     When she was trying to unlock the program shackles on the card slot, there was a sudden crackling sound in the laboratory in front of her.     What followed was the alarm light above the gate that kept calling "Dididi" and flashing red light.     "..."     Ye Chulan was surprised for a moment, she hadn't done anything yet, did she just get noticed like this?