Chapter 54

Chapter Fifty-Four

    At the exchange meeting, some supernatural beings who knew the inside story all set their eyes on Ning Xueheng. As a result, many people around the scene looked at Ning Xueheng in unison.

    Many people remember that three days ago, this healing power user was the representative of the oasis base.

    Accustomed to seeing big scenes, Ning Xueheng didn't feel too much pressure on the eyes of everyone. She looked natural, took a step forward, and said to Xu Tian: "Carry the injured person to a quiet room, and I can treat him. , but it must be done without being disturbed."

    Xu Tian nodded, beckoning the staff not far away to come forward, carried the injured supernatural user, and found a clean room.

    After Ning Xueheng walked in and closed the door, Xu Tian thought about it and turned off the surveillance in that room.

    Ye Chulan turned her gaze and landed on the closed door, suddenly startled slightly.

    Others may not be able to feel it, but she can clearly feel that in that room, there are faint signs of spiritual fluctuations.

    Ning Xueheng is also a monk?

    As soon as she thought of this possibility, Ye Chulan denied it. If Ning Xueheng is really a monk, how could she not feel it when she saw Ning Xueheng for the first time?

    Ning Xueheng is not a monk, but when she was treating the wounded, why did she experience fluctuations in her spiritual power?

    Ye Chulan lowered her eyes and pondered for a moment.

    Ning Xueheng's entire treatment process only lasted about ten minutes. When the door was opened again, the injured and comatose person came out alive and well, except for the blood stained on his chest when he vomited blood, there was no other sign of injury at all.

    What a medical miracle!

    The accident that happened at the closing ceremony of the exchange meeting was just a small episode. At the closing ceremony of the exchange meeting, mysterious rewards were awarded to the top three on the points leaderboard.

    A mysterious reward raised by Central Base officials.

    In addition, at the end of the exchange meeting, Xu Tianyi announced the ancient martial arts revival plan. Among the mysterious rewards awarded to the top three on the Gale Ranking, one is the qualification to participate in this ancient martial arts revival plan.

    Although ancient martial arts have been in decline for hundreds of years, who is not yearning for ancient martial arts now when they mention ancient martial arts? Especially in this apocalyptic world, where zombies are everywhere, one more life-saving skill can make it possible to live longer.

    Under such circumstances, the ancient martial arts revival plan officially announced by the central base has attracted the attention of many people.

    Although at the closing ceremony of the exchange meeting, Xu Tianyi only briefly mentioned the ancient martial arts revival plan, but after the meeting, there were not a few interested people who asked someone to inquire about this plan.

    In particular, the special operations team as the first batch of beneficiaries, and the top three participating in this plan on the points leaderboard at this exchange meeting, made many people envious.

    After the exchange meeting was over, and because the end of the year was approaching, the teams of supernatural beings sent by the other three bases took helicopters one after another to return to their respective bases the next day.