Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    In the past three months, the remaining survivors on the blue star have fought against waves of zombies many times. They already have a lot of experience in dealing with semi-evolved or fully evolved zombies.

    Semi-evolved zombies, for many survivors, it is not difficult to deal with these zombies after practicing the ancient martial arts book.

    As for the fully evolved zombies, it is extremely difficult for many survivors to deal with them.

    Fully evolved zombies have begun to have consciousness and ideas, know how to disguise and scheming, and have all the characteristics of other types of zombies.

    If such an evolutionary body is to be solved, well-trained supernatural beings in the base have to take action.

    About a month ago, the central base was attacked by several evolutionary bodies. These evolved bodies are good at disguising, as long as they don't speak, pretend to be dumb, and successfully sneak into the base, there is no big problem.

    That attack by the evolutionary body caused the central base to lose several well-trained teams.

    Since then, all survivors entering and exiting the base have to hold identity bracelets and go through a series of inspections. According to the characteristics of those evolved bodies, the Academy of Sciences specially developed a new type of instrument for this purpose.

    This new type of instrument is still in the experimental stage, but as a method to distinguish between evolutionary bodies and survivors, the central base was the first to put it into use.

    On this day, the central base switched defenses as usual.

    Both sides of the defense team nodded to each other. Before the last team could walk out of the protection zone, the familiar siren sounded again in the base.

    In the past three months, the people in the base have become so familiar with the siren that they can stand up immediately without carefully distinguishing it, quickly put on clothes and equipment, and rush out of the residence.

    "Damn! Why don't these zombies stop?" Someone rushed out while complaining.

    There were several creepers jumping back and forth on the city wall, and with a flick of their long tails, they flung them into the base. The soldiers who changed defense took up their guns and fired continuously. Two or three creepers were shot and fell from the city wall.

    The rest of the crawlers jumped more happily. One of the crawlers stuck out its long tongue and suddenly poked out of the city wall. Its slender tongue rolled up several semi-evolved zombies and slammed them towards the base.

    Right into the crowd.

    These semi-evolved zombies had rough skin and thick flesh, and they didn't break. They climbed up from the ground, screamed, and pounced on the surrounding survivors, slashing their arms with their sharp claws.

    One catch, one accurate.

    The scene was chaotic.

    Someone said in surprise, "Oh my God, have these zombies become spirits? Do they know tactics?" The

    base was attacked today. Obviously, this attack was a premeditated plan by the zombies.

    These zombies also know how to cooperate tactically, let the crawler take the first step, and use the physical advantage of the crawler to transport other zombies and break into the base.