Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty

    Ye Chulan walked over and said, "Let's go."

    The special operations team dispatched a car to the four of them. Standing in front of the car door, Yu Chen looked up at the other three and asked, "Everyone knows how to drive." Right?"

    Ye Chulan's mouth twitched at the mention of this question, and under Tang Feijue's signal, she didn't dare to say that she should be able to drive.

    Driving has always been her shortcoming.

    She can drive.

    But her driving skills...should allow others to experience a thrilling feeling of flying.

    Yu Chen noticed the little interaction between Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue, and he had an idea in his heart, and said, "How about driving for two hours alone for an eight-hour journey? Arrange the time reasonably."

    Immediately , Yu Chen randomly took out four thin wooden sticks from his pocket. One end of the sticks had different colors. He stretched out his hand to hold the colored end of the stick, messed up the order, and stretched it out.

    "There are four colors, red, orange, yellow, and green. Let's draw and drive in order." After Yu Chen finished speaking, he took out a small wooden stick first, and the color of the other end of the stick was orange.

    He was second in the driving order.

    Ye Chulan drew the second one, the color is displayed in green, and the last one.

    Tang Feijue and Lin Weiwei drew red and yellow respectively, first and third place.

    Everything was going on very quickly, and the central base would send teams out to clean up the zombies every day, so there was rarely a large group of zombies outside the central base.

    Occasionally, one or two lone zombies can be seen wandering the streets.

    When Ye Chulan was replaced by the driver, Tang Feijue sat in the passenger seat and carefully instructed: "Remember the details I told you before." After a while,

    he said again: "Don't force yourself."

    In his tone Quite helpless.

    "What... what do you mean?" Yu Chen sat in the back, and when he heard Tang Feijue's words, he felt a little puzzled, and when he was about to ask what it meant, Ye Chulan had already started the car.

    On the straight road, a car rushed out.

    Even if Ye Chulan tried her best to pay attention to the surrounding environment with her spiritual sense, she couldn't change her driving like a bumper car.

    Yu Chen had a look of regret on his face, and he quickly shouted: "Don't stop driving, can you? I beg you." "Change

    someone else to drive." Lin Weiwei also showed a pale look on her face, she didn't want her own Life was not in the hands of the zombies, but in Ye Chulan's car.

    Ye Chulan heard the words, remembering the driving elements Tang Feijue said, successfully and smoothly parked the car in an open space, then showed a helpless smile, and changed places with Tang Feijue.

    After feeling that the car was on the road again, Yu Chen wiped the sweat that didn't exist on his forehead, and said with lingering fear: "Sure enough, creatures like road killers exist at any time, whether it's in peacetime or in the end of the world. middle."

    After rushing to the vicinity of the mission location, the four got out of the car, and Lin Weiwei put the car into his space.

    It is not difficult for Lin Weiwei to put away a car.