Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    This zombie migration is amazing, whether it is from the south to the north, or from the east to the west, the zombies are not far away, and they migrate towards the northwest.

    It seems that there is something attracting them in the northwest direction.

    After leaving the central base, Tang Feijue quickly fell into a state of chaotic consciousness. He mingled among the zombies, and because of his powerful ability, the surrounding zombies respected him faintly.

    When other zombies ran to besiege the base at the same time, he went in the opposite direction, and met a group of zombies who came in a hurry and wanted to participate in a mighty siege.

    Hearing them roaring: "Eat, eat, eat! We are going to eat people!"

    Tang Feijue, who was in a state of confusion, subconsciously felt that something was wrong, so he walked up to the group of zombies and beat them up.

    Among the zombies, strength is the most respected.

    Tang Feijue beat up the group of zombies, successfully won their favor, and became the boss of the group of zombies.

    In his subconscious behavior, he felt that he shouldn't hurt those humans who smell delicious. For this reason, he specially restrained the group of zombies under his command, so that when they encounter humans, they are not allowed to catch or eat humans, and it is enough to scare those humans away.

    He wanted to suppress the idea of ​​zombies eating people.

    In the dark, Tang Feijue felt that there was a kind of attraction attracting him, so he walked to the northwest. In his subconscious mind, he was also going to the Northwest.

    Following his inner thoughts, Tang Feijue led his zombie brothers towards the northwest.

    Along the way, he beat all the zombies around, and his zombie brothers collected more and more.

    This army of zombies headed for the Northwest is constantly growing.

    As the leader of the zombies, he always thought that he was the most beautiful cub among the zombies, with a good appearance like a human being, and a tall stature.

    Moreover, he had secretly observed those humans, and none of those humans had as good-looking as him.

    He has always been proud of it.

    After approaching the northwest, when he passed a small stream, he subconsciously took a picture of his face, and suddenly a string broke in his mind.

    The consciousness belonging to Tang Feijue has returned.

    The memories of the past life and the present life also came back.

    Tang Feijue stood up abruptly, which shocked the zombie boys around him.

    As the number one younger brother next to Tang Feijue, a girl-like zombie jumped over and shouted, "Boss, boss! What's the matter with you?" "It's okay."

    Tang Feijue reached out and rubbed his forehead. Zombie life experience, some headaches.

    Tang Feijue turned his head and glanced at the mighty zombies behind him.

    Nearly a year of zombie life, it seems that the harvest is quite big?

    Now he finally understands why so many zombies migrated towards the northwest by coincidence in his previous life.