Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Tang Feijue still had the strength to think, and raised his hand to cover the slender wound with his lightning power, and wiped it hard.

    There is no pain in this hand at all.

    He sank slightly, and pondered for a moment with downcast eyes, then retracted his hand into his sleeve to cover it up, and only held the knife with the other hand to finish off the immobile zombies around him.

    Under this magical light curtain, many survivors were extremely excited. It had been a long time since they had hacked and killed zombies as happily as today.

    With the blessing of this magical light curtain, all the survivors are like invincible heroes, majestic and full of confidence.

    When someone from the special operations team saw those survivors who were proud for a while, they couldn't help but snorted coldly, and said coldly: "The villain is proud, what else can they do except this magical light curtain?

    " "He said in a low voice, "Hush your voice, don't disturb this atmosphere."

    "Isn't it? These people seem to be safe, and they all ran out to be heroes. Before this light curtain just now, why Don’t see these people? Look, look!”

    The man pointed at a distance, a team member was about to help another survivor, but was squeezed by the survivor, who thought that the team member had bad intentions , wanting to grab his crystal nucleus.

    Seeing this, another member of the special operations team shook his head, and then said: "Think about what will happen two days later, according to what the voice in the alien space said, this light curtain can only protect the base Two days. Once the time passes, the light curtain is broken, and we will directly face the zombies outside the base." "

    At any rate, this magical light curtain gives us two days of buffer time."

    Two days is enough for the central government The base leaves many opportunities to prepare for the coming zombie siege.

    In the past two days, the central base has continuously received news from other bases, and almost every base has encountered a zombie siege.

    If it weren't for the resistance of the magical light curtain, the sudden wave of zombie operations would have caused the fall of many small and medium-sized bases, causing many survivors to lose their lives.

    ...

    "Bang!"

    Cheng Lin heard the sound of bottles being smashed in the living room from the yard, put down his things and ran into the living room, and saw Tang Feijue with his back turned to him, a little strange.

    "Boss, did you slip and break the glass?"

    "I didn't notice it for a while. I broke the glass. You can go to work first. I'll clean up the pieces of the water glass later." Tang Feijue lowered his head slightly, staring at the floor He glanced at the shards of the glass on the table.

    "Okay then." Cheng Lin scratched his head, nodded, turned around and walked out, feeling a little strange in his heart: Why is the boss acting weird today?

    Tang Feijue bent down to tidy up the pieces, threw them into the trash can, then turned and went upstairs.

    In the past two days, although the slender wound on Tang Feijue's palm hadn't widened, half of his arm had become numb. His mutation rate is very slow, but at this rate, within half a month, something will happen.