Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One

    Tang Feijue raised his eyes and looked in the direction where Yu Chen was. Feeling slightly puzzled, he called softly, "Yu Chen?" With this shout,

    Ye Chulan and Lin Weiwei straightened up at the same time, and turned their heads to look at the place where Yu Chen was. direction, but found that Yu Chen didn't respond at all, and walked straight into the shadow not far away.

    Ye Chulan also found that Yu Chen's movements were a little stiff, and his limbs were a little uncoordinated, as if he was being controlled. She was vigilant, she moved lightly, and walked in the direction of Yu Chen.

    "Yu Chen?" Ye Chulan calmly called Yu Chen's name, and the moment she approached Yu Chen, she put her hand on his shoulder.

    A force came from his hand, Yu Chen turned around suddenly, and vines gushed out from his hand, attacking Ye Chulan.

    Ye Chulan raised her hand sideways, and swung the two knives in her hands. One knife cut off the vine gushing out of Yu Chen's hand, and the other knife struck Yu Chen's neck. The blade was only a millimeter away from Yu Chen's neck, and she raised her hand to restrain Yu Chen.

    At the same time, the moment a thunderbolt illuminated the shadow, there was a crackling sound. In the shadows, there is a pair of reddish eyes, which seem human but not human.

    It was a mass of pitch-black, semi-liquid-like substance, covering the wall. On the surface were those reddish eyes, with a ferocious look, staring at the four of them intently.

    Ye Chulan whispered, "Don't look at those eyes."

    "Yu Chen?" Ye Chulan shook Yu Chen's shoulder, trying to wake him up.

    "Sting!"

    There were sharp voices one after another in the silent gymnasium. The unknown object moved and approached them. Wherever it passed, it was covered with mucus, revealing the corroded and pitted floor.

    Yu Chen only felt that someone was shaking his shoulders, turned his head to look, and found that it was Ye Chulan, and said with some doubts: "You are..."

    He looked at the moving unknown object in a blink of an eye, and the memory of the moment just now back to God. As he shone the light of his flashlight into the shadows, he saw reddish eyes.

    After a slight trance, the consciousness is no longer clear.

    That group of unknown objects also has the function of confusing people's minds.

    Recalling what happened just now, Yu Chen exclaimed, "Be careful     !

    "     Tang Feijue raised his hand, and a supernatural power emerged from the palm, and a densely woven thunder net was instantly formed, enveloping the four of them.     Outside the thunder net, the mucus from the unknown object turned into a puff of green smoke the moment it touched the thunder net.     Seeing this, the unknown object couldn't make a single blow, so it took another blow. His whole body fluctuated, sending out wave after wave, which was not obvious at first, but as the wave further expanded, an extremely sharp scream sounded in the ears of the four of them, affecting them.     Out of the corner of her eye, Ye Chulan caught sight of those reddish eyes, which were full of anger and disgust.     The surrounding environment suddenly changed, and the surrounding became noisy.

    Tang Feijue and the other three disappeared beside Ye Chulan.

    "Dingling! Dingling!"

    A bell rang in her ear, and Ye Chulan raised her eyes to see that the surrounding environment was still the gymnasium of Hongchuan High School. The only difference is that there are bright lights in the stadium at the moment.