Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

    Under the faint light, Xu Tianyi's face was revealed, Tang Feijue let go, took a step back, and stood with Ye Chulan.

    Xu Tian glanced at Ye Chulan, then at Tang Feijue, and said with a light smile, "This brother is quite skilled. I'm Xu Tianyi. I met him once during the day." "Tang Feijue." Tang Feijue said calmly

    . own name.

    "You came here to save people?" Xu Tianyi said, his eyes fell on the tent not far away, with clear meaning.

    Ye Chulan stretched out her consciousness, and went into the tent. There were more than a dozen girls crowded in the tent, plus the girls who were taken away by the supernatural beings that she saw before, there were a total of twenty or so people.

    These girls don't have awakening abilities in the last days, and their spirits don't look very good.

    Ye Chulan's heart sank, she thought for a moment, and asked Xu Tianyi a question: "Are you alone?" "

    What's wrong?"

    "No one else to guide you?"

    Xu Tianyi shook his head.

    Tang Feijue said, "We're not just here to save people."

    Immediately, he briefly recounted what happened during the day, and then said, "There is a problem with this base." The

    captain of the special operations team, general operations, All alone.

    This time, no exception.

    "People from the three parties are united, are you going to evacuate this base?" Xu Tian sneered when he heard this, and stretched out his hand to pinch the space between his eyebrows.

    "People from three parties? The Thunder team is also included?" Ye Chulan was puzzled. What she said when she provoked Wu Shan during the day has come true?

    Although this is a small base, it is not as good as the four major bases. But if you really control such a base, it will still be difficult. Even when Ye Chulan helped Lin Weiwei on the spur of the moment, what she said to make Lin Weiwei work hard and become the base chief of the oasis base was just a temporary remark.

    This base is not far from the central base. Before the end of the world, it took half a day to drive there. After the end of the world, due to the terrain and various uncertain factors, it only takes five or six days to drive there.

    If you take a helicopter, it will be even faster.

    It is close to the big base of the central base, and the surrounding materials are also considered abundant. If it is really taken by these people, it will be a disaster, and I don’t know how many girls will be harmed.

    Xu Tian took a look at the two of them, and said, "You save people, and leave the rest to me." "

    Okay."

    Ye Chulan nodded, glanced at the building that was still lit, and touched Tang Feijue. Got around the tent. After finding a tent with only two people, Tang Feijue guarded it outside, while Ye Chulan got in.

    "You are..." One of the girls inside panicked for a moment, and when she saw a stranger getting in, she was surprised.

    "Shhh!" Ye Chulan stretched out her finger, gestured at her lips, signaled the two to be quiet, and then asked, "Do you know Zhang Yitian? She asked me to save you." "Sweet

    ? Did you escape successfully?" One of the girls opened her eyes wide and looked at Ye Chulan with endless surprises in her eyes.

    "Yes, that's why I'm here to save you now." Ye Chulan nodded, and then asked, "How many people are locked here     ?