Chapter 28

Chapter Twenty Eight

    In the previous life, after the zombie siege, there was a five-year war of dawn.

    In the ninth year of the last days, the major bases unite, and all survivors drive the remaining zombies to a place called the abyss.

    Its direction is located in the northwest.

    This place called Abyss seems to have appeared on Blue Star for no reason, and no one knows when it appeared.

    Thinking about it now, Tang Feijue felt that the situation at that time was surprisingly weird.

    But at that time, it seemed that there was a pair of hands manipulating everything, and everyone had the idea of ​​driving the zombies into the abyss.

    It's like being possessed by an evil spirit.

    Back then, Tang Feijue did not participate in the final battle due to other tasks. Later, he saw several photos in the special operations team file management room.

    These photos should have been taken accidentally by those present at the time.

    In the photo, under the dark and falling sky, there is an endless dark abyss, and mighty zombies jump into that abyss like dumplings.

    And in another photo, it is the thunder and lightning covering the sky, vast and magnificent, illuminating the dark sky in a miserable white. Under the thunder and lightning, stood a man.     As Tang Feijue saw before his eyes, he was dressed in a black robe, with a slender figure and an incomparably handsome face, but the expression on his face was extremely cold, like a person without emotion.     On the back of the photo, four words were marked.     Lord of the Abyss.     At that time, Tang Feijue had a vague feeling that the final victory in the Battle of Dawn should be related to this man known as the Lord of the Abyss. It's just that after the victory of the "Battle of Dawn" and the subsequent "change of superhuman beings", he didn't have much time to investigate all of this.     He didn't expect to see the person in that photo today.

    Seeing that Tang Feijue had broken the illusion, Ji Yuebai thought of Ye Chulan's instructions, so he took a few steps forward, looked up at Tang Feijue, and said, "Congratulations, you have passed this test. You can get a reward." He raised his hand

    , The spirit stones that were originally placed on the card slot flew into his hands. Ji Yuebai explained: "For this reward, I can build you a weapon. What kind of weapon do you want?"

    Tang Feijue glanced at the stones in Ji Yuebai's hand, suppressed the doubts in his heart, and then opened his mouth Said: "Knife."

    "Knife?" Ji Yuebai murmured softly when he heard the words.

    Speaking of knives, the first thing Ji Yuebai thought of was Ye Chulan.

    In the world of cultivating immortals, most cultivators use swords as magic weapons, but only Ye Chulan uses swords as magic weapons, and they have two swords.

    He still remembered that after Ye Chulan advanced to Nascent Soul, the first thing she did when she left the level was to ask him for a reward.

    "Brother, you reward me with a magic weapon. I don't want a sword, I want a knife. In the world of cultivating immortals, there are so many cultivators who use swords, but I want to be unique and use a knife as a magic weapon. Moreover, I want two swords."

    Later, in the world of cultivating immortals, Ye Chulan used double swords as a magic weapon, and also created the double sword style.

    When Tang Feijue mentioned the knife, Ji Yuebai thought of his little junior sister.