Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

    What Ye Chulan saw was the man she met in the isolation room an hour ago. Later, I heard from Cheng Lin that this person joined the Thunder team.

    It's only been an hour, and this person came to the commodity trading area to do business?

    Ye Chulan lowered her eyes, and then looked at the content on the card, ten crystal cores for an hour, and a hundred crystal cores for a night, the price is actually not expensive.

    The cardboard was standing next to the man. The man curled his lips slightly, showing a smile, looked at Ye Chulan, and said, "I can't help it. There are too many capable people in the team, and they think I'm capable. It’s not enough, and there’s not enough food to share.”

    “No, I have to come out to earn a living.”

    Ye Chulan took two steps forward, carefully studied the man’s face, and finally clicked her tongue: “That’s right, this line of work is still worth living. It's quite suitable for you, relying on your appearance. Your appearance is enough to survive in the last days."

    The man's eyes were slightly raised, and there was an inexplicable brilliance in his eyes. He looked at Ye Chulan and chuckled softly. His voice was slightly low: "Then I don't know if you are interested in my face, little girl?"

    He pointed to the cardboard and said, "Ten crystal nuclei for an hour, and a hundred crystal nuclei for an hour." Check it all night."

    "No."

    Ye Chulan shook her head, took a step back, and said seriously, "I don't have that time."

    Seeing Tang Feijue's figure out of the corner of her eye, Ye Chulan moved, intending to leave.

    "Leave a name and take care of my business next time."

    "Ye Chulan."

    "Xu Tianyi, my name."

    "Got it."

    Ye Chulan waved her hand and walked towards Tang Feijue.

    Xu Tianyi looked at Ye Chulan's back and Tang Feijue who was waiting for her not far away, raised his hand and stroked his chin, thinking carefully.

    He wants these two people.

    Ye Chulan walked over, looked at the things in Tang Feijue's hands, and asked, "All the things are collected." "

    Yes." Tang Feijue saw Ye Chulan contacting Xu Tianyi, paused, and then said, "That People..."

    "Xu Tianyi?" Ye Chulan turned her head to look at Xu Tianyi, and found that no one with such a tall face came forward to ask for such a short while.

    Tang Feijue frowned: "He even told you his name."

    "Yes, in exchange, I also told him my name." Ye Chulan nodded and explained.

    "Xu Tianyi, you should have less contact in the future." Tang Feijue coughed lightly, and then said in a low voice: "He is from the country." Ye Chulan raised her eyebrows and smiled lightly: "Could it be that we are not a country?

    " Is someone here?"

    Immediately, Ye Chulan saw the corners of Tang Feijue's eyes twitch suspiciously, and then smiled and said, "I understand what you mean. If you leave this base, won't you miss him? I'm just curious about his ability. "

    That's good." Tang Feijue nodded, and together with Ye Chulan, they left the trading area and walked under the agreed tree.

    Before the end of the world, the country had set up a special operations team, and the people in it were all talented people. Before experiencing the end-time evolution, the members of the special operations team had already awakened their abilities.