Chapter 45

Chapter Forty-Five

    panda!

    Go!

    Black and white dumpling!

    Live!

    The moment Ye Chulan saw the national treasure, Ye Chulan's mood instantly became excited. The familiar black and white colors, the simple and honest form, the fat claws waving, the naive, silly and silly.

    Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue approached and joined Shen Yuming and his party.

    "This, this...is this Roller really brought by you?" Ye Chulan was a little excited and speechless, her eyes kept falling on Black and White Tuanzi, and her eyes almost softened.

    Shen Yuming stepped forward, and the moment he saw Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue, his eyes lit up, and he said, "Have you met someone you know?"

    Tang Feijue stepped forward and stretched out his hand, and offered to introduce: "The special operations team, Tang Feijue, is here to meet the Southwest base." The supernatural being."

    "Special operations team, Ye Chulan." Ye Chulan said, her eyes still fell on the black and white dumpling and did not move away.

    Shen Yuming shook hands with the two of them, and said, "Shen Yuming, a superhuman from the Southwest Base, is also the leader of this team." Immediately,

    he touched the black and white dumpling beside him, and the national treasure panda gave a comfortable "" Cuckoo" sound. Shen Yuming explained: "It's so cute, the little ancestor of our southwest base."

    "Can I touch it?" Ye Chulan asked.

    "Yes." Shen Yuming nodded and agreed.

    Hearing this, Ye Chulan stretched out her hand, and tentatively touched the black and white dumpling, and Guobao rubbed her hand in a face-saving way.

    "As you know, the vicinity of the Southwest Base is where giant pandas are produced. After the apocalypse, a few pandas in the panda base survived, mutated, and their IQs became higher."

    At first, these pandas ran into the deep mountains and old forests, and no one noticed that they were still alive and well. Until two months ago, during a zombie siege to the Southwest Base, the big cutie showed up outside the Southwest Base with a few of its friends.

    The cute one swiped down with its paw, and countless zombies flew out.

    They were national treasures before the apocalypse, and they saved the survivors of the entire base after the apocalypse. It's so cute that they are close to human beings. After defecting to the Southwest Base, they were quickly confessed again.

    Before the apocalypse, it was loved by people all over the world, and after the apocalypse, it was also well taken care of by human beings.

    Now, these few national treasure pandas are so cute, but they are the little ancestors of the entire southwest base.

    Ye Chulan listened to Shen Yuming's explanation, and looked at the sitting black and white dumpling, those dark eyes were staring at her. The panda turned its head and moved its limbs, looking innocent and harmless.

    It is completely impossible to see that the black and white dumpling in front of him has the strength of one against a hundred.

    The evolution of the last days is sometimes quite miraculous.

    "Cute is the number one expert in the southwest base." Shen Yuming said quite proudly.

    This time I brought the cutie out, in addition to letting it see the outside world, it also took it to the central base to check its physical condition.