Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

    Abilities are exhausted?

    What did Lin Weiwei go through? From the oasis base to the vicinity of the central base, it is almost half the distance across the country.

    Use tear space to run to her side, what happened to the oasis base? Or did something happen between Lin Weiwei and Lu Cheng, which deepened the conflict between them?     Ye Chulan thought for a moment, then leaned Lin Weiwei on her body, turned to

    look at Tang Feijue, and said, "Give me a processed crystal nucleus, the colorless and transparent one."

The crystal nucleus used for the space system ability is a colorless and transparent crystal nucleus.

    Hearing this, Tang Feijue turned around and searched in the car, took a processed colorless and transparent crystal nucleus, and put it in Ye Chulan's hand.

    After receiving the crystal nucleus, Ye Chulan held it in the palm of Lin Weiwei's palm, and a wave of spiritual power passed through, guiding Lin Weiwei's body to absorb the energy in the crystal nucleus independently.

    Soon, the crystal nucleus in Ye Chulan's palm completely turned into a brilliance, pouring into Lin Weiwei's body.

    Xu Tianyi looked at the two with great interest, and immediately said, "There should be no room in your car. I'm alone, and I'll lend you the back seat. Aren't you all going to the Central Base?" "

    You Go and open the door." After Ye Chulan finished speaking, she stretched out her arms to hug Princess Lin Weiwei, and hugged her up.

    The two are similar in stature, but it can be seen that Ye Chulan hugged Lin Weiwei effortlessly, as if her arms were as light as a feather.

    As soon as Xu Tian opened the car door and made a "please" gesture, Ye Chulan bent slightly and put Lin Weiwei into the car.

    Although she didn't know what happened to Lin Weiwei, she would only know what happened when she woke up.

    After the usual rest, everyone drove on the road again. This time, Xu Tianyi drove behind, and Ye Chulan also sat in the back seat of the car for the convenience of taking care of Lin Weiwei.

    On the road, Xu Tianyi watched the two cars in front of them turn around and drive in the other direction. With the steering wheel in his hand, he followed them. He looked up at the rearview mirror in the car, and asked casually, "You go to the central base, do you have a place to live?"

    "No, we are not familiar with the central base. Does the central base have to rely on power to arrange the residences? The common people have no power or influence, so their living places are arranged outside the central base?" Ye Chulan He raised his eyes and said doubtfully.

    "The central base is divided into the inner ring and the outer ring, and the residential areas are naturally very different. The environment is good and bad. The living conditions of the outer ring are naturally not as good as the inner ring." "Listen to you, you have the ability to

    arrange Where is the place to live?"

    "Hmm."

    Xu Tianyi said "hmm", and Ye Chulan cheered up a little, and said with a smile, "Then can you arrange it?" "Do

    me a favor, I'll make arrangements for you Huan's residence."

    Ye Chulan hesitated for a moment, nodded and said, "Yes, provided that you don't violate the code of moral conduct."

    "Will I let you do bad things?" Xu Tianyi asked with a half-smile.

    "Not necessarily." Ye Chulan shrugged and said nothing.

    As the night was getting dark, the driver in front turned and drove into an abandoned gas station beside the road. Next to the gas station is a two-story staff dormitory building.

    Nearby, there is only this one resting place.

    After everyone cleaned up the zombies around the staff dormitory building, they entered the building and allocated rooms. Ye Chulan put Lin Weiwei in a room on the second floor before going downstairs.

    "Lin Weiwei still awake?" Tang Feijue asked when he saw Ye Chulan.

    "No, maybe it's because the ability was exhausted for the first time, and the body couldn't take it anymore, so I fell into a coma." Ye Chulan guessed.

    "Tonight, I will stay in Lin Weiwei's room. When she wakes up, I will arrange another person for the night watch." "

    Okay." Tang Feijue nodded.

    Lin Weiwei was in a coma and didn't wake up until late at night. When she saw Ye Chulan, she was a little surprised: "Can I run so far?"

    "Here, it should not be far from the central base." Ye Chulan explained, then sat on the edge of the bed and helped Lin Weiwei up.

    After Lin Weiwei came over, Ye Chulan said: "Tell me about your situation in the oasis base." "

    I met my ex-boyfriend Huo An at the oasis base."

    "Didn't he already be given by Lu Cheng? " ..." Ye Chulan was puzzled, could it be that Lu Cheng is the kind of person who is merciless in doing things?

    Lin Weiwei closed her eyes, and slowly narrated what happened to her in the past two days.

    Things have to start with the note delivered three days ago.

    The note said that Lin Weiwei would go to the east of the oasis base in two days, and someone was waiting for her.

    The person who sent the note was Huo An's classmate and good friend.

    Feeling uneasy, Lin Weiwei escaped from the residence again two days later, after Lucheng left. She was wearing a hat with the brim pulled down very low, and she came not far to the east of the base.

    The east side of the base was breached by zombies not long ago, and the security here is now stricter than that of the other three gates.

    It was she who saw Huo An shot dead by Lu Cheng and then thrown outside the base. If Huo An is really not dead, why hasn't he come to her for so many months?

    Lin Weiwei was still skeptical about that note, even though there was a gift she had given to Huo An near the note.

    Lin lowered his head slightly, watching the people coming and going around him from the corner of his eyes. Soon, she paused slightly, raised her head slightly, and looked in that direction with some uncertainty.

    That person...

    If it's really Huo An, who is that girl next to Huo An? The girl seemed to raise her head slightly, reached out and grabbed Huo An's skirt, and pulled it slightly.

    Lin Weiwei took a deep breath and immediately thought of many aspects. In the end, she walked over step by step, stood not far from the two of them, and raised her head to look at them.

    "Huo An?"

    Lin Weiwei's voice was slightly low and extremely low, but the person standing not far away heard it, turned his head to look, and the moment he saw Lin Weiwei, joy welled up in his eyes.

    Huo An walked towards her, and the girl beside him fell behind him.

    "Wei Wei." Huo An stretched out his hand to hold Lin Wei Wei's hand hanging by his side, and called softly.

    His eyes were as familiar as ever.

    It's as if nothing has changed.

    But her heart sank slightly.