Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty-Four

    Tang Feijue brought another person with him, and was avoiding the zombies in the corridor, when he heard a cold voice calling his name, he pulled out the knife in his hand, and he turned his head to look after killing the zombies that rushed up in front of him.

    "Zheng!"

    Ye Chulan raised her hand, and dropped the two knives in her hand, quickly harvesting the heads of the approaching zombies.

    A minute later, after finishing off the zombies in the entire corridor, Ye Chulan came to Tang Feijue, looked at the man beside him, and asked, "Are you a member of the search team?" "Yes,

    hello , My name is Chen Mingli, and I am the captain of this search team." Chen Mingli smiled and extended his hand.

    Ye Chulan reached out to shake hands with Chen Mingli, and said, "Ye Chulan, a member of the special operations team."

    After Tang Feijue was sent to Hongchuan Hospital by Lin Weiwei at first, he soon encountered a group of zombies who were struggling to kill him. Not long after meeting Chen Mingli, the enemy of the enemy, Ye Chulan appeared.

    "You are the only one in your search team?" Ye Chulan hesitated for a moment, then asked.

    Chen Mingli shook his head and explained: "No, so far, there are only eight people left in the search team, and I got separated from them in Hongchuan Hospital. But our search mission has been completed." Their search

    team Going out from the central base is mainly for the medicines stored in the Hongchuan Hospital. When they were trapped in Hongchuan Hospital, they had already found the batch of medicines and successfully received them into the space of the team's space abilities.

    As for the sub-task of collecting precision instruments, they are already too busy to take care of themselves, so there is no chance to enter the hospital's warehouse to find those precision instruments.

    Fortunately, when the mission was issued above the central base, it was not mandatory for this sub-mission.

    Ye Chulan raised her eyes to look at the surrounding environment, and discussed with Tang Feijue: "Clean up the zombies flooding into Hongchuan Hospital first, and then go find Lin Weiwei and Yu Chen." At this moment, Ye Chulan's

    thoughts Coincidentally coincides with Lin Weiwei.

    "Yes." Tang Feijue nodded, stepped close to the door at the end of the corridor, and kicked it violently, the door was kicked "bang bang", a zombie hiding behind the door was squeezed by the gravity of the door, and let out a sound. A growl.

    The blade was slightly cold, Tang Feijue raised his hand and dropped the blade, killing the zombie in the blink of an eye.

    Ye Chulan saw this, looked at Chen Mingli, and said, "Let's go together."

    Chen Mingli nodded in agreement.

    In the other direction, Lin Weiwei, Yu Chen, Shen Qi and others also took action to clean up the surrounding zombies.

    Among the members of the search team, people with supernatural powers accounted for only a very small part, and most of them were well-trained ordinary people. Among the remaining eight members of the search team, except for Shen Qi and another person with supernatural powers, none of them had supernatural powers, including the leader of the search team, Chen Mingli.

    And another ability user is a space ability user.

    The world's impression of people with space abilities seems to be that they can only be used to store space.