Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

    In the room, Tang Feijue, who came out of the alien space, suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood, and remained silent on the spot. After a while, he raised his hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his lips, and slowly lay back on the bed.

    In the showroom, Tang Feijue remembered the psychic powers he had come into contact with in his previous life, and he tried to use his psychic power to construct a psychic power field.

    Like those stars hanging in the night in a stunt show, he finally succeeded. That spiritual force field turned into a star and returned to the night.

    Among them is the scene constructed by Tang Feijue according to his previous life.

    The superhumans rioted and wreaked havoc on the base.

    In less than half a year, the entire Blue Star had reached a desperate situation.

    Tang Feijue recalled those emotions, and under the turmoil of his heart, he accidentally hurt his body. However, at the last moment when he exited the alien space, he successfully entered the third floor.

    The third floor seems to be slightly different from the first two floors.

    Tang Feijue always felt that the next time he entered a different dimension, it would be different.

    In the early morning of the next day, everyone got up early. After breakfast, they packed up and went out.

    "Crack!"

    Cheng Lin sighed as the door closed behind him, with a little helplessness in his eyes.

    In the last days, no place can be called "home" anymore.

    Cheng Lin was in a depressed mood, and he couldn't relieve it until the car drove out of the base.

    Ye Chulan noticed it, and asked, "Brother Cheng, do you have something on your mind?" Cheng Lin

    called her "Sister Ye" on weekdays, Ye Chulan was not used to it at first, but after calling her, she became calm accepted.

    Although she is more than two hundred years old...

    "A little emotional." Cheng Lin replied.

    "Here, here you are, to soothe and relieve your mood." Ye Chulan took out a blue book from the shoulder bag on the side, and handed it to Cheng Lin.

    "What is this..." Cheng Lin subconsciously took it and looked down. It read "One Hundred Ways to Release Stress", and he smiled helplessly.

    "Look more." Ye Chulan said softly: "After all, in the last days, some people will go crazy because of depression." The

    oasis base is located in the southeast, while the central base is located in the northerly area. provinces and cities. After the doomsday catastrophe, no one is sure whether the terrain will change in the vast area.

    According to the memory of his previous life, Tang Feijue sketched on the original map again, and finally determined the route.

    In the memory of the previous life, the central city of province C was backed by a big mountain, and the doomsday suddenly changed, and the mountain stretched out, destroying the entire central city.

    Later, the surrounding area of ​​that mountain became a Jedi. The official army once tried to enter the mountain to search for survivors, but 80% of the people who went there died, and only a few dozen people escaped.