Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty Six

    After Ye Chulan finished speaking, the eyes of the three people in the training room fell on her, and even Chen Xuanbei behind her was stunned.

    After Chen Xuanbei completed the task assigned to him by Xu Tianyi, not long after he returned to the downstairs of the special operations team station, he saw Ye Chulan, whom he had only met half an hour ago, appear in the hall.

    Hearing that Ye Chulan wanted to find his own Team Xu, Chen Xuanbei took Ye Chulan all the way to find him. Hearing from his colleagues that Team Xu and Deputy Team Lou were fighting again in the training room, he quickly brought Ye Chulan to the training room .

    "What did you say?" Lou Yihuai was startled subconsciously when he saw Ye Chulan, as if he didn't believe it, and asked.

    When the leader who came to inspect heard this, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, and then he said calmly, "Little girl, you can't talk nonsense."

    Ye Chulan raised her eyebrows, and a smile appeared on her lips. Unscrupulous, said: "Don't you believe it? Then forget it."

    The list is not in Xu Tian's hands, no matter how hard these two people force it, it will be useless.

    Xu Tianyi didn't speak, and stood casually.

    Now, it's up to whoever is the first to be impatient and take action.

    "Xu Tianyi, you randomly handed over the mission items to an irrelevant person?" Lou Yihuai said coldly, "You, the captain of the special operations team, did not do well. You leaked the secrets of the base. But it’s a big crime.”

    Xu Tianyi’s expression remained unchanged, he glanced at Lou Yihuai quietly, and said, “Deputy Lou, have you forgotten? No matter what I do, my position is higher than yours. It's not until you come to condemn me."

    "Xiao Xu, you really did something wrong with this matter. Why is this little girl an outsider, how can you hand over important mission items to her?" The inspection leader standing aside earnestly advised.

    Ye Chulan stood at the door of the training room, watching the internal struggle of the special operations team, and thought to himself: Xu Tianyi, the captain, has done enough aggrieved, not only the leaders above bullied him, even he, the deputy captain, dared to accuse him.

    At this moment, one of the people who came with the inspection leader passed over the others and came straight to the inspection leader's side, whispering a few words.

    Seeing that, the face of the inspection leader changed, and he looked at Xu Tianyi with a hint of deep meaning in his eyes.

    The superior told him to go back quickly, and the list was indeed in Yuan Li's hands. Just ten minutes ago, the retired head of the base walked into the base chief's office with his grandson.

    Moreover, the scene that happened more than 20 minutes ago has also been known to interested people. In other words, what the little girl said is true.

    Xu Tianyi, someone saved him.

    Not only that, they couldn't even move Ye Chulan who was sending the message.

    One move, and it involves a lot.

    The list is in the hands of the base chief, and there will be a lot of changes in the base. At this time, the major aristocratic families will restrain their influence and go into hibernation.

    No one dared to move Xu Tianyi's position as the captain of the special operations team for the time being.

    After thinking about the relationship, the inspection leader's expression remained the same, and he ordered: "Little Lou, send me out."