Chapter 46

Chapter Forty-Six

    After Ye Chulan gave Shen Yuming and his party identification documents, they led them to the reception group of the base exchange meeting.

    The staff of the reception group of the base exchange meeting were obviously stunned when they saw the cutie. The southwest base only said in the document that they would bring a special product this time.

    But they didn't say in the document that this special product will be the national treasure panda!

    The arrival of the cutie made the staff of the reception group of the base exchange meeting flustered for a while. Soon, the breeder who was notified came to the reception, and his eyes lit up the moment he saw the cutie.

    The staff of the reception group at the exchange meeting of the entire base were busy for the sake of the cutie, prepared a comfortable living environment for it, and sent special personnel to take care of the cutie's diet and daily life.

    Anyway, during the exchange meeting, the cutie will not be wronged.

    After completing the handover work, Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue returned to the special operations team and reported on the progress of the mission.

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, the two returned to their place of residence.

    In the yard, Cheng Lin was competing with Xiao Ci. With unremitting efforts, Cheng Lin finally awakened his fire ability not long ago.

    And Xiao Ci successfully advanced to the second level of abilities.

    The two are competing in the yard at the moment, one is using the gold-type power, the other is using the fire-type power, the lights of the power are flickering in the whole yard, and it feels a little dazzling.

    Seeing Tang Feijue and Ye Chulan walk into the yard, Cheng Lin and Xiao Ci stopped the powers in their hands, and looked at the two who walked into the yard in unison.

    Cheng Lin also said: "Boss, Ye Meizi, I think my abilities have improved a lot, and I'm almost catching up with Xiao Ci." He said half-jokingly,

    Tang Feijue nodded thoughtfully when he heard the words Said: "In this case, then we will go out tomorrow to try your and Xiao Ci's abilities."

    Cheng Lin's face collapsed instantly when he heard this, and he subconsciously asked, "Where are we going?"

    "Outside the base." Ye Chulan said.

    After Cheng Lin awakened his abilities, he hadn't tried them to kill zombies yet, so it was time to strengthen his training.

    Ye Chulan continued to add: "It just so happens that we have time tomorrow."

    Tang Feijue nodded and explained: "We don't make a move, it's all up to you. Call other people to go out for training together."

    If his memory is correct , just before and after this exchange meeting at the central base, the third evolutionary tide began.

    The third evolutionary tide lasted for nearly two months, during which heavy snow fell, covering many cities outside the base with thick snow.

    The survivors of the major bases reduced the number of times they left the bases because of the heavy snow that lasted for two months.

    During this period, the number of zombies outside the base also decreased a lot. In the previous life, many survivors thought that even God was helping them, and a heavy snow smashed the zombies into nothingness.