Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Cultivation world.

    The monks who came from all directions gathered near the Qingxi Pavilion, waiting for the rare disaster of ascension to come.

    In a teahouse, someone was discussing the protagonist who is going to ascend today: "If you want me to say, Fairy Ye is the chosen one. After more than two hundred years of cultivation, she has already reached this realm of ascension. It will be ascending soon."

    "Do you still remember the great power of ascending a month ago? The Lord of the Righteous Way is also a monk who came out of Qingxi Pavilion, and he is the brother who we are talking about the protagonist today." Someone     rang The catastrophe of ascension that he watched a month ago still had lingering fears in his heart, and he said with emotion: "That mighty man is worthy of being the master of the righteous way, the thunder catastrophe at the level of the nine-fold fairy world has no formations, and no lightning protection arrays. "     "It's really big!"     The topic paused for a moment, and someone recalled something, and said to the other people in the teahouse: "Do you know who built the lightning protection array that is popular in the world of cultivating immortals?" "Where is it?     " A master-level array mage, right?"     This lightning protection array is a good thing.     After a monk reaches the golden core realm, every time he crosses a big realm, he needs to go through a thunder disaster. The higher the level of lightning tribulation, the more difficult it is to overcome.     From ancient times to the present, in the world of cultivating immortals, there are not a few monks who lost their lives due to the hurdle of thunder calamity.     And about a hundred years ago, a formation suddenly appeared in the world of cultivating immortals, called the lightning protection formation. The lightning protection array, as the name suggests, is lightning protection.     The lightning protection array is specially prepared for those monks who are not sure about surviving the thunder calamity, but have to.     Since the establishment of this lightning protection array, the number of monks who fell due to thunder disasters in the world of cultivating immortals has been greatly reduced.     The man smiled mysteriously, and said, "It is this fellow Daoist Ye who is about to pass through the catastrophe of ascension."     "Hiss!"

    As soon as these words came out, there was a continuous sound of breathing in the teahouse.

    Soon, someone noticed movement in the direction of Qingxi Pavilion.

    "That Fellow Daoist Ye has started to cross the tribulation!"

    In the direction of Qingxi Pavilion, Ye Chulan raised her eyes to look at the tribulation thunder that was constantly brewing and gaining momentum in the sky. Then, she lowered her eyes slightly and calmed down the breath around her.

    Above her knees are reforged swords.

    These two sabers were once destroyed by the thunderbolt when Tang Feijue resisted the last punishment from heaven. Later, when Ye Chulan returned to the world of cultivating immortals, Ji Yuebai took the fragments of the double knives that Ye Chulan handed over, and promised to rebuild the two knives for her.

    It wasn't until a month ago that Ji Yuebai crossed the catastrophe of ascension, and led the robbery to sacrifice the knives, repairing the two knives for her.

    With Jie Lei as a guide, the grade of the two knives in Ye Chulan's hands has been raised to a higher level.

    Ye Chulan got up and walked out slowly.

    The Jielei under the sky is ready to go, just waiting for her, the righteous master, to appear. The dark sky has a tendency to collapse.

    "Boom!"