Chapter 8

chapter eight

    "Zheng!"

    The two knives were held in Ye Chulan's hands, and when the blades touched the shiny black and hard tail, with a light swipe, they were extremely sharp and broke immediately.

    The tip of a tail rolled to the ground, and Tang Feijue took the opportunity to take a few steps back. Those two knives were pitch black, exuding a faint metallic connection, made of unknown materials, held by Ye Chulan in her hands, one on the left and one on the right, as if they were twins.

    The mutant whose tail had been cut off was furious and rushed towards Ye Chulan.

    Ye Chulan raised her hand, her expression unchanged, grabbed the tail, and pulled it forward forcefully, the mutant was pulled by gravity, and couldn't stop jumping forward.

    "Stab!"

    There was a sound of flesh and blood being pierced, and everyone looked in surprise, but it was Ye Chulan who was holding a pair of knives, and cut off the mutant's entire tail.

    The mutant roared like a wild beast, Ye Chulan charged forward, and sent the knife in his right hand into the mutant's heart.

    A glint of light flashed across the hilt of the knife at such a high speed that only Ye Chulan who was holding the knife saw it.

    "I'm a human... I'm a human."

    An almost murmuring voice sounded, and the surroundings fell silent. Everyone present heard the weak murmur, and felt a little heavy.

    The upright pupils of the mutator returned to their normal pupil size and sanity, finally showing an expression on his face, half a smile, quietly looking at the ceiling of the laboratory.

    Ye Chulan drew out the knife, blood dripped on the chest of the mutated person, she whispered: "Yes, you are a human being, and you will be an upright person until your death." So, I cut off the mutated person for you

    . The body of the snake was cut off at the waist.

    Until death, fulfill your wish.

    you are human.

    Ye Chulan stood up, the knives in her hands intersected, and she made a "stab" sound.

    The two knives merged into one, turning into a pitch-black iron rod only half a meter long. Shaking it gently, everyone present heard a "click".

    At this time, everyone thought of surprise and admiration, but the whisper of the mutant before his death made everyone feel extremely heavy.

    Lu Cheng's group, who had disappeared from everyone's sight before, finally appeared, and they sneaked into the depths of the laboratory at some point.

    Coming out at this moment, Lu Cheng saw a lifeless mutant not far from Ye Chulan, and explained: "This underground laboratory was set up by a professor of University A. Before the end of the world, we didn't know that he was doing human experiments. , until someone reported him later. After the apocalypse, that professor disappeared without a trace. It was not until today that we revealed the true face of this laboratory." After speaking, Lu Cheng waved his men to clean up the scene, and also removed the lab

    . A mutant was cremated.

    "What's the name of that professor?" Ye Chulan moved two steps to the side, looked at Lu Cheng, and asked.

    Lu Cheng frowned and thought for a while before saying, "I'm not sure, the surname should be Shen."

    Ye Chulan nodded, and immediately walked to Tang Feijue's side.