Chapter 44

Chapter Forty-Four

    Hearing Lou Yihuai's question, Chen Xuanbei hurriedly shouted back, and then pushed Ye Chulan.

    Hearing the sound, the people surrounding the training room took the initiative to divert a path so that Ye Chulan could squeeze into the training room.

    Among the onlookers, some supernatural beings from other bases saw that Ye Chulan was just a young girl with crooked eyebrows and a smile, and she had no offensive power at all, so she couldn't help but hissed lightly.

    Such a little girl is also a person with abilities above the third level? I'm afraid it wasn't the vice-captain of the special operations team who made a mistake? Or is it deliberately making such a little girl look ugly?

    Seeing this, the supernatural beings from the Haikou base looked contemptuous in their eyes, and they were already full of confidence in their captain.

    The people in the special operations team noticed the contempt of others, so they kindly didn't make a sound to remind them, and they were happy to see the jokes of these people.

    When it comes to slaps in the face, you always have to suppress first and then raise.

    Ye Chulan walked to the door of the training room. Between Lou Yihuai and Lou Yihuai, Lou Yihuai said in a low voice: "Win it and enjoy it."

    Although he didn't want to admit it, Lou Yihuai had to say that the people Xu Tianyi recruited were indeed a little ability. As far as he knew, the shadow of Ye Chulan was the person who intervened behind the turmoil of the scientific research academy incident some time ago.

    Ye Chulan curled her lips into a smile, walked into the training room, and fought against Xie Han.

    The corners of Xie Han's eyes were slightly hooked, and there was an imperceptible evil in his gaze. This kind of gaze was a little aggressive, which made people extremely uncomfortable.

    "Miss Ye, for the sake of fairness, you can use weapons." Xie Han acted like a gentleman, and his eyes fell on Ye Chulan.

    "Do you think there will be gender distinctions on the battlefield? Or are those zombies going to be merciful because they are girls?" Ye Chulan raised her eyebrows and said without speaking. She moved slightly and left the spot.

    In situ, there seems to be wind flowing past.

    In the blink of an eye, Ye Chulan approached Xie Han, raised her hand and swung it like a knife, and slashed towards Xie Han. A strong force approached, Xie Han raised his hand to use his strength to defuse Ye Chulan's first blow.

    One blow failed, Ye Chulan didn't give up, she raised her hand and continued to attack.

    In the training room, neither side has yet used their powers, and both of them are moving so fast that even the power users watching outside the training room can't see clearly the movements of the two fighting inside.

    "Bang!"

    There was a dull sound, and Xie Han took a few steps back, the hand hanging by his side trembled slightly, and there was a touch of surprise in his eyes.

    He didn't expect that Ye Chulan, a girl, was so powerful that he felt a little uncomfortable. Immediately, Xie Han clenched his fist and swung it out again.

    In the world of cultivating immortals, after two hundred years of cultivation, Ye Chulan is already comparable to her senior brother, and her talent is naturally extraordinary. The double-sword style created by her is famous in the world of cultivating immortals, and is regarded by many people as the top class of swords.