Chapter 2

Chapter two

    The van sprinted all the way, twisting left and right, passing through the zombies, and soon left the city.

    Inside the car, Cheng Lin said, "My name is Cheng Lin, and I live in the oasis base. We took over the mission from the base this time, and went out with the boss." Ye Chulan looked up at the people in the van

    , Hesitatingly said: "Your boss is..."

    Cheng Lin continued to explain: "On the way, the boss suddenly had a high fever, and I went out with a few brothers to find medicine, so I met you.

    " She talked about her own situation: "It's been more than three months in the last days. I followed the team, and then I was dispersed by the zombies, and then I met you." She told a lie. When the

    last days happened, she was still in the world of cultivating immortals. It only took a few days to return to Blue Star. She can neither tell the truth, nor can she say that she has walked alone for the past three months, so she can only tell this lie.

    "Are you going to look for relatives?"

    "The relatives should be gone." Ye Chulan was slightly startled, eyes downcast.

    "Sorry." Cheng Lin spread his hands to express his apology.

    "It's nothing." Ye Chulan shook her head, and continued, "I should find a base to stay in?"

    These days, she has been collecting various materials from discarded newspapers and half-old radios. some news.

    The end is coming, and up to now, the central government has established four major bases, namely the Central Base, the Southwest Base, the Haikou Base, and the Oasis Base.

    In addition, there are other medium-sized and small bases and survivor camps, etc., so that survivors in the last days have a place to rest.

    Now, it is not known how many people with supernatural powers awakened in the first batch after the outbreak of doomsday, and whether they have participated in that plan.

    These questions can only be learned after she goes to the four major bases.

    "Then you can follow us back to the oasis base."

    "Thank you very much."

    Ye Chulan took off the bag behind her and put it in front of her as if she had just found something, and said while zipping, "I need to hand in some supplies as a reward for following the team     Hearing this, Cheng Lin subconsciously said, "How can we want something from a little girl, and it spreads that we

    bully you."

Don't bully me?" Ye Chulan smiled, lowered her head and took out a bag of things from her bag, squeezed it.

    "Potato chips?"

    The bag in Ye Chulan's hand had been crushed, and the potato chips in it must have been broken into pieces.

    "This is really what little girls love to eat."

    Ye Chulan stared at the bag of potato chips for a while, then lowered her head and took out a bag from the bag, and said with a smile: "Compressed biscuits! This is what I want to serve." The materials handed over."

    As she spoke, she took out more than a dozen packs of compressed biscuits and several bottles of water from her backpack.

    The potato chips were an accident before. In the past few days, she was busy traveling and looking for information, and she didn't touch the food in the bag much. If she hadn't met Cheng Lin and the others, she wouldn't have thought of the food in her backpack.