Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

    With red lips and white teeth, Tong Xiaoming held Ji Ming's hand, quietly glanced at Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue, smiled, and shouted, "Are the beautiful sisters and handsome uncles also here to play with me?" Sister...and uncle

    ?

    When Ye Chulan heard Tong Xiaoming address Tang Feijue, the corners of Ye Chulan's lips could not help but curl. Tang Feijue is only about 27 or 28 years old. To Tong Xiaoming, he is considered an uncle.

    Then she should be an over-aged grandma.

    The two followed Ji Ming, and it was strange enough that they didn't meet a single zombie along the way. Now, such a strange child appeared again in this ghost town.

    The whole town was brightly lit.

    If she guessed correctly, the boy in front of her could no longer be called a human being.     Thinking of this, Ye Chulan took a step forward, smiled softly, looked at Tong Xiaoming, and asked, "Aren't Xiaoming happy

    that two more people came to play with Xiaoming?"

hand, and shouted: "Happy, tonight, the three of you will play with me!"

    Ji Ming looked helpless, Tong Xiaoming's hand was too cold, as if holding an ice cube, but he still couldn't break free .

    He didn't expect that the two of them were really so stupid as to come to the town to play with this little monster.

    "Then what game does Xiao Ming want to play?" Tang Feijue bent down, looked at Tong Xiaoming's big black and white eyes, and asked.

    Tong Xiaoming thought for a while, looked at Ji Ming, and said, "Brother Daming, I want to play on the swing."

    "Swing?" Ye Chulan was puzzled, looked at Ji Ming, and asked, "Are you a wood-type supernatural power?" Or?"

    "Yes, but I have only awakened my supernatural ability not long ago, and I'm afraid of throwing people out if I play on a swing." Ji Ming was distressed, and looked at Tong Xiaoming, meeting those big sparkling eyes, His heart sank.

    "Let's just play." Ji Ming gritted his teeth and gritted his teeth.

    "Then let's go play in the small courtyard of Xiao Ming's house, shall we?"

    "No, no, no, beautiful sister, handsome uncle, do you see the open windows of the two buildings? You run there, Brother Daming smokes two Let’s step on a swing!”

    Hearing this, Ji Ming first looked at the distance on both sides of the street, and then at the two windows that were ten meters apart, feeling a little dizzy.

    Tong Xiaoming smiled, and said: "Brothers, sisters, uncles, you have to hurry up, or you will be punished."

    Ye Chulan and Tang Feijue looked at each other when they heard this, and said, "Be careful in everything."

    The two of them Entered two buildings respectively.

    On the stairs, the building lights were bright, and Ye Chulan quickly came to the door of the residents on the third floor. The anti-theft door was closed tightly, she raised her foot, kicked it, and after breaking the door open, a zombie in the living room rushed forward, slashing at Ye Chulan's face with its sharp claws.

    It's not that there are no zombies in the town, but the zombies are forced to hide.

    "Bang!"

    Ye Chulan took out the iron rod, waved it and knocked on it, knocking the zombie's head to one side, and kicked the zombie away.

    When she walked to the window, Tang Feijue also appeared in the opposite window. In the middle of the street below, Ji Ming raised his hand, and a green light emerged from his palm, and a vine stretched out from his palm, flying straight to Tang Feijue's side, and Tang Feijue stretched out his hand to grab it.