Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The mirror wall in front of him shattered instantly, and even the mirror image on the mirror wall disappeared.

    In the next moment, Tang Feijue's pupils shrank slightly.

    "Crash!"

    The shattered fragments of the mirror wall returned to their original shape in an instant. Tang Feijue looked at himself reflected in the mirror wall, inexplicably strange.

    Immediately afterwards, there was an ear-piercing sound of piercing through the air, and the mirror image on the mirror wall burst out of the mirror, with thunder in the palm, and slammed at Tang Feijue!

    Tang Feijue used supernatural powers in his palm, and aligned his palm with the mirror image that had come to life.

    In a few breaths, he fought against the mirror image for several moves.

    The bigger it gets, the more frightened it gets.

    According to perception, the strength of the formed mirror image in front of him should be a little stronger than his own strength, and he has repeatedly shot and been suppressed.

    Moreover, Tang Feijue knew his shortcomings and deficiencies, but the mirror image in front of him from the mirror wall perfected those shortcomings and deficiencies in him.

    In his whole body, he couldn't find a single flaw.

    "Boom!"

    He quickly realized that the mirror image in front of him wouldn't hurt anyone, on the contrary, he could see his own shortcomings and insufficiencies by fighting against it.

    From the opponent's shot, learn how to make up for this deficiency.

    This is a great object to practice on.

    Tang Feijue calmed down, and calmly fought with this mirror image, and continued to learn.

    In the end, Tang Feijue's palm turned into thunder, and he slapped it, and the mirror image on the opposite side dissipated instantly.

    Since Tang Feijue came back from his rebirth, the matching between his mental strength and his body was not suitable, and he occasionally suffered from headaches. Now, however, this discomfort seems to have disappeared after fighting the mirror image.

    Within a few minutes, a new mirror image broke through the mirror wall in front of Tang Feijue's eyes.

    Immediately afterwards, the second mirror came out.

    This time, there are two mirror images.

    Tang Feijue raised his fingers, clenched them bit by bit, and then greeted him with a fist, meeting the two mirror images in front of him.

    ...

    The fourth floor of the alien space is a setting specially made by Ye Chulan based on the implementation of the ancient martial arts basic booklet on the Blue Star

    . It is difficult to teach them one by one how to correct their shortcomings and mistakes in the process of practice.

    The appearance of the mirror space just makes up for this.

    No matter what kind of mistakes there are, there is nothing to hide in front of the mirror wall. According to each person's situation, the mirror wall will give birth to a corresponding mirror person to fight against.

    In the process of the competition, whether you can see or understand some key points from it is entirely up to you.

    Teaching a man to fish is worse than giving him a fish.