Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Ye Chulan was suspicious, and walked towards the end of the passage unhurriedly.

    The further you go in, the more howling wind blows.

    At the end of that passage is a stone platform of only ten square meters. The stone platform is connected by a long and narrow stone bridge. The howling wind blew up from under the stone platform, and Xie Han stood on the edge of the stone platform, trying to cross the stone bridge.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps, Xie Han turned his head and glanced at Ye Chulan, with a slightly flamboyant smile: "I didn't expect you to come."

    Ye Chulan stood at the end of the passage, looked at Xie Han and frowned slightly: "Tell me, what did you do?" Do you know this place?"

    Xie Han didn't answer Ye Chulan's words, but talked about other things: "Let's find someone, someone who was reborn from the future." "Why do you want to

    find such a person?" Ye Chulan was puzzled.

    "With thunder root, you are not afraid of heaven's punishment." Xie Han lowered his eyes, pondered for a moment, and continued: "I don't know where to start?" Probably when Xie Han was young, he

    followed his father to the Northwest During scientific research, I once entered this place by mistake. At that time, he walked in from a cave, and he had also encountered the incorruptible and indestructible corpse of the ancestor of the Ning family.

    At that time, Xie Han didn't go forward to touch the corpse because he was afraid. And next to this corpse, he also found a sentence -

    "Those who are pregnant with thunder spirit roots will not fear the punishment of heaven."

    Xie Han didn't know the specific meaning of this sentence at the time, until he went deeper and got a paragraph Inexplicable and strange photos.

    Under the dark sky, the mighty zombies fell into an endless abyss like dumplings. Above the abyss, glistening thunder and lightning poured down from the sky, illuminating the sky in a miserable light.

    An incomparably handsome man stood in the void, like a god and demon, as if driving the group of zombies.

    "I also saw you." Xie Han looked at Ye Chulan.

    "Me?" Ye Chulan was a little puzzled listening to Xie Han's narration. What Xie Han sees is the future? Or in the past?

    "I don't know if you are dead or have fallen into a deep sleep? You are lying in a crystal clear ice coffin, and that handsome man seems to be very affectionate for you." "Although I don't know what he

    wants Do something, but I vaguely feel from that artistic conception that he wants to save you." "

    Later, I saw that the blue star was destroyed, not because of zombies, but in the hands of human beings. Even if that man Driving all the zombies into the abyss can't stop the destruction of Blue Star." "

    That man chose to send a person back to the past. There is a golden light wrapped around him. And he put this golden light It was given to the person who was reborn and helped him to be reborn."

    "That should be the causal chain key, a causal chain key that can only be produced with great merit." Ye Chulan said this, and she can be sure that what Xie Han sees is the future.

    If the alien space created by her and her senior brother can solve the Blue Star crisis, it would be considered a great merit, and the two of them would generate a corresponding causal key.