Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    As soon as she entered this village, Ye Chulan unfolded her spiritual sense, scanned the whole village, and found some strange places.

    The villagers in the entire village are ordinary people, and none of them has awakened abilities. The physique of these people is very special.

    Although there is no awakening ability, there are no impurities, and the physique is better than that of ordinary people. They are all physiques suitable for cultivation.

    Under such circumstances, Ye Chulan could easily distinguish the two people left behind in the Haikou base.

    After discussing with Xu Tianyi and having lunch, Ye Chulan went out alone, heading towards the direction where the two were staying.

    This village is not big, and you can walk around it in ten minutes.

    Ye Chulan only sent for two minutes, and in a concealed state, she groped into the courtyard where the two stayed in the Haikou base.

    When she stepped into the courtyard, the two people in the courtyard happened to be talking about their boss, Xie Han.

    "The solution team has been staying in this village for almost two months this time, when will you go back?" The man gnawed on bread for lunch, and said vaguely while gnawing.

    "It is said that there is a treasure. Look at the villagers in this place, none of them have turned into zombies. If we hadn't come here, maybe they would not have known that the apocalypse happened outside the village, and there were zombies everywhere." The

    two While talking and eating lunch, Ye Chulan stood in the yard and listened to the corner for a while, then quietly entered the house.

    If someone could see Ye Chulan at this moment, they would find that her feet did not touch the ground at all, as if there was an invisible layer of support under her feet, which was still two centimeters high from the ground.

    The sky outside was bright and hot, but after walking inside, a cool feeling came over my face.

    Very cool.

    There was nothing important in the room. Ye Chulan turned around in several rooms, paused for a moment, and finally set her sights on a notebook in the middle of the living room.

    With a sweep of consciousness, he soon learned the purpose of Xie Han and others' visit to the northwest this time.

    Their purpose may not be the same as that of Heng Chengshuang and others, but it surprisingly matches her purpose.

    Xie Han knew the news about the Ning family's ancestral house, and also knew some truths about the relocation of Qi practitioners in the pre-Qin period.

    Ye Chulan frowned slightly, no matter whether this notebook was left on purpose or what, she had to go to the Ning family's ancestral house.

    "The purpose of Xie Han and others in the Haikou base should be for the affairs of the Ning family's ancestral house." After returning to the residence, Ye Chulan told Xu Tianyi the news she had found.

    "Xie Han and the others have already gone to the vicinity of the Ning family's ancestral house, leaving only those two people in this village." Ye Chulan pointed to a deep mountain near the village on the map.

    Xu Tianyi lowered his eyes and took a look, then pondered: "This place is very close to the place where the corpse of the ancestors of the Ning family was found." When the corpse was found, the scientific research