Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Tang Feijue.

Ning Xueheng was looking at Tang Feijue?

Ye Chulan cast her eyes on Tang Feijue, took a look, then quickly turned her eyes away, thinking about it in her heart, but couldn't figure it out.

Although this episode was not too important, Ye Chulan still paid more attention to Ning Xueheng.

When it was five or six in the afternoon, the points leaderboard had been updated many times, and the current highest score on the points leaderboard was 20 points.

Calculated at a rate of about 20 minutes, close to 30 minutes, the first place in the points leaderboard will have at least 20 competitions, basically without a break in between.

"On the ranking list, the current No. 1 is crazy, right? He didn't rest or eat for several hours, just stayed in the competition room and didn't come out?

" None of them have been replaced. Someone discovered this situation and couldn't help discussing it with the people next to him.

"I've seen the video of this person's competition with others. This is a ruthless person. He can be ruthless to himself." "

He is aiming at the top three in the rankings after two days? For a mysterious reward, this is too much." Let's fight!"

Someone sighed, standing in front of the live screen in front of the competition room, seeing that the ruthless man didn't take a break, and then pressed the button to request a competition, he couldn't help being surprised.

On the other side, Ye Chulan stood in front of the big screen of the ranking list that was constantly updating the data, observed the data, and entered the number of the number plate in his hand at the moment of the next update.

The moment Ye Chulan entered her number plate, the system automatically matched her opponent, number two hundred and thirty-six.

As far as Ye Chulan knew, the number plate numbers after the two hundred number belonged to non-official supernatural beings of the four major bases, which meant that this person was a supernatural being who broke in from the inner and outer third rings of the central base.

Though thinking of this, Ye Chulan didn't feel any emotions, she glanced down at the number of the competition room displayed on the small screen, turned around and walked towards that room.

Before approaching that room, Ye Chulan discovered that the number of people watching outside this competition room was much higher than the number of people watching in front of other rooms.

Is there anything special about the supernatural beings in this competition room? Attracted so many people to watch his competition?

Ye Chulan thought for a while, and when she approached the door of the room, she heard the onlookers discussing the situation of the person inside.

Number one on the points leaderboard?

From morning to afternoon now, have you not taken a break?

"This ruthless person has initiated another application for a competition...there is a matching result!"

Among the onlookers, someone curiously clicked on another match information of a matching contestant, and read it in a low voice: "The current number of competitions, zero ; Winning rate, zero."

"Is this a rookie?"

"It's over, it's over, this rookie will definitely be abused!"

Ye Chulan raised her eyebrows when she heard the crowd discussing her abuse, but she didn't refute. Walking to the door of the room, she pushed the door and walked in.