Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty Nine

    In the conference room of the special operations team, people came one after another. The other members were not surprised to see the three newcomers. They had long heard that Team Xu had recruited three new players, but they were just a little curious.

    Moreover, what happened in the training room that day has already been reported. It seemed that there was a little girl who helped Lou's deputy team face, and later joined the team.

    The eyes fell on the three newcomers, most of them were curious, and some eyes looked back and forth, as if they were thinking about something.

    Ye Chulan didn't pay attention to those looking at her, and played with the pen in her hand.

    After a while, Chen Xuanbei, who arranged accommodation for them that day, came to the meeting room, saw Ye Chulan and the three, nodded with a smile, and then took his seat.

    As soon as Xu Tian arrived, Ye Chulan raised her eyes and found that Lou Yihuai, the deputy captain of the special operations team she saw in the training room that day, hadn't arrived yet.

    The captain is here, but the vice-captain is still late?

    Sure enough, it has a deep background.

    Xu Tian looked at the time, ignored the latecomers, and said lightly, "The meeting has begun."

    Immediately, he turned his attention to Ye Chulan and the other three, raised his hand slightly and said, "Three new members, introduce yourself Just a moment..."

    Before Xu Tianyi finished speaking, an extremely cold voice came from the door: "Sorry, I'm a step late."

    Although he said sorry words, everyone saw Lou Yihuai who was late. There was still a faint look on his face, and there was no sign of apology at all.

    Lou Yihuai looked at the meeting members in the conference room, his eyes flicked over Tang Feijue, Ye Chulan and Lin Weiwei, especially at Ye Chulan's position.

    There was the creaking sound of chairs moving in the meeting room, Lou Yihuai walked up to Xu Tian's seat, and after taking his seat, he said, "Captain Xu, please continue... Oh, yes, I saw three strange faces today, they are the new recruits of Captain Xu. talent?"

    Lou Yihuai folded his hands together, put them on the table casually, leaned forward slightly, looked at Xu Tianyi, and continued: "I also met a capable talent recently, and I was so happy to see Lie Xin, I didn't report it in advance, so I sent him to Xu Tianyi. He brought it."

    "Captain Xu won't mind, right?"

    Lou Yihuai said, the atmosphere in the meeting room became more dignified. In every meeting, Vice Team Lou always targets Team Xu overtly and secretly.

    In the confrontation between the two, although Deputy Lou's team has been defeated repeatedly, he has always persevered.

    As soon as Xu Tian heard the words, he said with a half-smile, "Of course I believe Deputy Lou's vision." "

    That's good." Lou Yihuai patted the table, and a person came in after hearing the sound.

    He wore a dark blue jacket with a white T-shirt and black slacks underneath. He looked quite young. He was in his twenties, and he should have been in college before the end of the world.

    The man came in, raised his hands, and said with a smile on his face, "Hi everyone, my name is Yu Chen, and I have been working with you since today."