Chapter 37

Chapter Thirty-Seven

    Qingxi Pavilion?

    Tang Feijue remembered that he had heard this name when he entered the alien space for the first time.

    On the ring stage, two disciples happened to walk up, both of them were dressed in Qingxi Pavilion disciple uniforms. After the two disciples saluted each other, the disciple on the left took the lead, and suddenly a long sword appeared in his hand.

    The cold light of the blade flashed slightly.

    "Zheng!"

    Tang Feijue was in front of the arena, and after hearing a "Zheng" sword cry, on the arena, in an instant, the two sides exchanged moves, and his eyes were dazzled.

    As a last resort, Tang Feijue released his mental power in this mental power field, in order to see the fight on the ring clearly.

    The competition on the ring is full of rules, but it is not limited to those tricks.

    The abilities used by those disciples are also different, but according to the routine, they are still divided into five elements, metal, wood, water, fire, and earth, and various variants, such as thunder, ice, and wind.

    It has the same effect as the supernatural ability produced on the blue star.

    Tang Feijue remembered a sentence he saw in an ancient book in the library a long time ago.

    "All laws come from the same vein."

    Isn't what you see in front of you the methods and experience that the supernatural beings on the blue star lack?

    Thinking of this, Tang Feijue became more and more focused.

    In the beginning, the speed of the competition in the arena was too fast. If Tang Feijue didn't use his mental power to assist him, he couldn't keep up with the rhythm.

    After watching more than a dozen competitions in a row, he gradually got used to this speed, and he could keep up with the various rhythms on the ring without using mental power.

    The more you look at it, the more you experience it.

    In the later stage, Tang Feijue was immersed in the competition, and suddenly heard a crisp "click", and the supernatural powers around him broke through.

    From fifth order to sixth order.

    The speed of supernatural advancement in this life is much faster than in the previous life.

    In his previous life, he didn't advance to the fifth level of abilities until the fourth year of the last days.

    There was a loud exclamation in his ears, Tang Feijue opened his eyes, and looked up at the ring, where a slightly familiar figure stood on it.

    Tang Feijue heard the disciples around him talking in a low voice and excitedly: "Ahhhhh! It's Senior Sister Ye!" "

    She is the light of our disciples in the outer pavilion. When she first joined the Qingxi Pavilion, her reputation was not obvious. , until later in the cabinet assessment, he became famous in the first battle, successfully promoted to become a cabinet disciple, and was accepted as a personal disciple by the venerable who had not accepted a disciple for a long time.

    " That's great!"

    Tang Feijue listened to the low-pitched conversations of the disciples around him, and raised his eyes to look at the people on the ring.