Chapter 5

chapter Five

    The legendary...sweeper.

    Ye Chulan carried the broom and walked over with the other sweepers.

    Mo Yu pointed to the crowd and said, "One on one, for actual combat training."

    One on one assignment, coincidentally, the opponent Tang Feijue assigned happened to be Ye Chulan.

    Shen Yuming was puzzled when he saw Ye Chulan, and asked, "This student, shouldn't he be a student in class like us? Why is he considered an npc?" Npc means non-player characters

    .

    Hearing this, Mo Yu looked up at Ye Chulan, and said, "She is so talented, I can't teach her anymore. Next time, she can go directly to the second floor." "Second floor!" among the supernatural

    beings

    present , except for Tang Feijue, all the other supernatural beings let out an exclamation.

    They are the first batch of people who awaken their supernatural abilities in the last days. One day in the first month of the last days, the first batch of supernatural beings who were fighting monsters, eating, or taking a rest appeared in this strange space by coincidence.

    In this strange space, there is the most complete teaching system, the most complete experience venue, and the best teachers for them to learn and improve their abilities.

    As for the high-rise building in front of everyone, only those with supernatural powers can enter it.

    On the other side of the test square, those who have entered this space by mistake and have not yet awakened their supernatural powers stay.

    On a stone tablet on the side of the tall building, it is described in detail that the tall building has nine floors.

    Those without superpowers who enter this space must go to the test square to test their qualifications. And they have been staying on the first floor of the tall building, because their current ability can only stay on the first floor.

    So far, only three people have made it to the second floor. The three people who came out did not reveal anything about what was on the second floor.

    This made others even more curious about the second floor and above.

    Now, Mo Yu actually said that Ye Chulan's talent is too high, and next time he will go directly to the second floor.

    Hearing this, Shen Yuming rubbed his hands, and couldn't help but begged Mo Yu, "I apply to change my opponent with Tang, is that okay? Teacher." It's just a

    change of opponent, isn't it the same as anyone?

    Shen Yuming was full of anticipation, but he didn't expect Mo Yu to shake his head and reject his request.

    "There is no rule without rules. If you want to choose her as your opponent today, will someone want to choose a weaker disciple as your opponent in the future?" "On the battlefield, it is not the time for you to

    choose your opponent."

    "Disciple Shen, don't deprive others of their opportunities."

    Mo Yu smiled, looked at Ye Chulan, and said, "However, this disciple is so talented, you can exchange experiences with her in private, I don't Stop."

    Sure enough.

    Seeing Mo Yu's smile, Ye Chulan knew he was going to make trouble again.

    At this moment, among the supernatural beings who can appear in the tall buildings, which one is not the best? Mo Yu said in public that she can go directly to the second floor next time, and the others have seen it, why don't they find something?