Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    In the oasis base.

    A helicopter landed on the ground, and Ning Xueheng led the people to meet it quickly.

    "Hello, I'm Ning Xueheng from Oasis Base. I'm here to receive you by the order of the base chief."

    Before leaving the central base, Xu Tianyi talked with Ning Xueheng and Shen Yuming about the promotion of ancient martial arts basic manuals. , and Xie Han reached an agreement.

    In the process of promoting the ancient martial arts basic manual, the central base must send people to the other three major bases to guide the practice of the ancient martial arts basic manual.

    Lin Weiwei shook hands with Ning Xueheng, and said, "Hello, I'm Lin Weiwei. The person next to me is to assist me in guiding, Shen Yu." Before

    Xu Tianyi left the central base, he had already put everything together. arranged. The person who came to the oasis base with Lin Weiwei was a gold-type third-level supernatural power user.

    When hearing Lin Weiwei's name, Ning Xueheng gave an obvious pause. She was somewhat familiar with the name Lin Weiwei.

    If she guessed correctly, the owner of this name used to be an existence attached to Lu Cheng. Later, after Lin Weiwei ran away, Lu Cheng was furious for a while.

    Although a little surprised, Ning Xueheng still said calmly: "Miss Lin, hello. The oasis base has arranged accommodation for you, and the journey is tiring. I wonder if you should make a little rest first, or go to our base first?" Lin

    Weiwei said affirmatively: "Rest first, is that okay?"

    "Yes, I'll take Miss Lin to see the residence." Ning Xueheng was not surprised by Lin Weiwei's answer, stretched out her hand and led Lin Weiwei to go. residence.

    Lin Weiwei glanced unintentionally at one of the people who was with Ning Xueheng, and that person left the reception team halfway.

    "Miss Lin, you and your assistant live here and have a good rest." Ning Xueheng nodded and continued, "I'll see the base chief first, and then I'll come to you later." "Thank you." Lin nodded

    slightly , watching Ning Xueheng and his party leave.

    Afterwards, Lin Weiwei sat on the sofa and meditated for a moment.

    Revisiting the old place, her mood is very complicated.

    "Miss Wei Wei, do you want some water?" Shen Yu took a glass of water from the water dispenser in the living room and put it in front of Lin Wei Wei.

    Lin Weiwei picked up the water glass, took a sip of water, and heard Shen Yu excitedly ask: "Can I go out and visit this oasis base?" "You can go if you want, in fact, the oasis base is not as big as the central base

    . " Lin nodded slightly and smiled.

    Shen Yu responded excitedly: "I'm just curious."

    About half an hour later, the doorbell rang, and Lin Weiwei got up to open the door.

    The man outside the door was dressed in black, with a handsome and resolute face, and a tall and straight figure.

    After Lin Weiwei opened the door, her face turned cold immediately, she stretched out her hand and closed it hard, Lu Cheng stretched out his hand to resist, and rushed in.

    "Wei Wei..."

    "Get lost!"

    Lu Cheng stretched out his hand to touch him.