Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

    Hearing what Scarface said, the base administrator looked at Xiao Ci, who had nothing in his hand, glanced at the little blood stained on his body, and said, "Is there really a murder weapon in your hand? Holding a murder weapon to hurt someone ?”

    The patrol personnel at this base arrived late, and they were obviously on the Scarface side.

    Xiao Ci looked calm, and said: "No, I don't have anything on my hand, the blood stain on my clothes is..." "

    I accidentally rubbed it on it." Zhang Yitian was supported by Ye Chulan, and took the initiative to step forward Taking a step forward, she spread her hands, dripping with blood, and explained: "My wound is open..." "

    ...don't blame them." Zhang Yitian looked at the administrator and Scarface, thinking of those things in the past, He explained in a low voice.

    The administrator came forward to mediate as a matter of course: "Then this matter is over, don't make trouble at the base in the future." "

    That Zhang Yitian must go back with me." Scarface said, staring at Zhang Yitian , can't move.

    Zhang Yitian's expression changed instantly when he heard this. Ye Chulan supported her, and could clearly feel her body trembling violently.

    The administrator originally wanted to wave his hand and let Scarface take Zhang Yitian away, but in a blink of an eye, this matter was a dispute over Zhang Yitian.

    If the procrastination continues, everyone in the base will know about Scarface.

    "Who are you bringing? Zhang Yitian has her own feet, so it's up to you to go where she goes." The administrator pulled Scarface down, telling him to stop in moderation.

    Scar's face turned cold, he looked at the few people opposite, and finally took his people and strode away.

    "It's gone! It's gone!" Seeing this, the administrator told the surrounding onlookers to leave, and the patrol team continued to patrol the base.

    Ye Chulan looked down at the blood in Zhang Yitian's hand, and said, "Go to the side first, and bandage this little girl."

    Not far away, there were a few stools, and Ye Chulan put Zhang Yitian on the ground. After helping him onto the stool, Xiao Ci took the bandage and came forward, carefully treating Zhang Yitian's wound.

    "Thank you for stabbing me just now." Xiao Ci said while wrapping the gauze lightly and thinly.

    "Originally, it was you who stood up for me and called this disaster. How could I watch my benefactor get hurt?" Zhang Yitian smiled, her face was a little pale, and she looked extremely weak.

    Not far away, Ye Chulan looked at Xiao Ci who was bandaging Zhang Yitian, turned to Tang Feijue and said, "There is a problem with this base." "I understand     .

    "

The human traffickers have colluded, how can there be no problem.

    He should have known that there was a problem with this base the first time he saw Xu Tianyi.

    Who is Xu Tianyi? The captain of the special operations team, if nothing else happened, should have stayed at the central base, but now he appeared in this small base and joined the Thunder team.

    No wonder there is no problem.

    The task Xu Tianyi did should have something to do with the people they met today.